Chapter Three

The sound of a loud bang surrounded Adrien as he shot up awake hanging his head on the rusted old lid of the garbage bin he had called his bed last night

The male stayed silent as he saw how the lit ever so slightly bent inward into the bin towards him

Somone was standing on it forcing the blonde to stay completly silent and still

Hopefully the smell of old trash and rats would be enough to hide any sort of unfermilier scent to whoever had unknowingly trapped the cat hero in the trash.

Adrien listened in closely as the voices above him conversed.

"Batman said the Gothem city police spotted a bright green light in the sky last night"a voice stated as the person walked on the lid of the bin unknowingly being so close to this "green light".

Adrien blinked slightly as he looked over at his kwami, a small smirk plastered on the little demons face was all the confermation the blonde needed to know that he had come to the right place now he just had to find the famous protector as soon as he could. Adrien kept quiet as he listened in on the conversation hoping to get any sort of clues to where the bat could be or even where he could fund him.

"Have they been able to identify what it was"said another tone bug this one sounded younger then the other.

"No it disappeared into the city sources say it looked like whatever it was had a crash landing, some think it was green lantern but what would he be doing here without informing us"the other questioned ad he hopped off the trash bin and landed on the dirty broken floor of the alleyway.

"Whoever it is we have to be careful they could be dangerous" the younger male responded.

"Well let's hope it's nothing serious let's go robin"with that the two walked away from the alley leaving behind their mysterious visitor.

Adrien sighed deeply letting his trapped breath escape his lungs as he was finally able to relax "that was close"he said as he looked over to his kwami

"Kid you have to be careful gothem is nitrous for being dangerous you might was to also find a way to disguise yourself and hide the ring who knows what people would think seeing a pretty boy running around with a silver ring"the little being stated as he took on an unusual sense of responsibility to the situation. The blonde blinked and stared at his companion in surprise as the cat then scoffed and turned away from him.

"I just dont wnat to tell ladybug chat noir was captured because he was being iditotic and because I have cheese waiting for me back at home"

Adrien smed softly at his freind and shook his head"whatever plagg now let's get out of here and see what we can do about food and clothes "