Chapter Thirteen

Looking out at the sky chat felt more homesick then ever before. He had been stuck in the Justice League headquarters for quite some time, the other heros have clearly stated he needed proper training for a war of this size as wondor woman and aquaman have insisted he would do intense training with them believing he needed to unlock new powers before he could step back in Paris.

Chat was very apprehensive to stay away from Europe for this long more with leaving ladybug alone but he was intrusted with the knowledge of some of the league members have checked in on Paris, according to their reports the city has been all but abandoned by the country but nothing of war has transpired in the recent weeks since his departure giving chat tine for proper training as wondor woman was looking forward to training with ladybug but that couldnt happen until later after the war as the two couldnt afford to leave the city alone with it being so unstable so they has to wait

But as aquaman stated before ladybug already had new powers as chat noir was long overdue for his own upgrades he was also not pleased to hear about the treatment the two young ones had when it came to the previous gaudian.

That in on itself was an interesting story to tell wondor woman and the others so now with a sigh the black cat left his quarters and headed to the training room for another day of scolding from aquaman and tough lessons from wondor woman.

A grunt and groan was all that came out from the blondes mouth, another cracked wall another failed attempt to overcome his opponents. He had been at this for hours trying to keep his focus but how could he when all that came to mind was his home, his partner, his fmaily.

With another pain filled whimper chat slowly rose to his feet again but that in on itself didn't last long as he was beaten back down to the ground, auqaman's leg pressing down roughly against his spine.

"Your not in control of yourself child, you are allowing your emotions to cloud your judgment I'm honnestly shocked of how appaling your performance is"said the king as he stared down at the young hero, though author didnt like treating the boy in such a way he knew he had to push him for that was the only way he would learn

"Your undisciplined, your previous gaudian spoiled you, let you have free reign of your power with no concern of how dangerous you truly are"he smirked then got off him allowing the cat to finally stand, well crawl was the word aquaman would use for him at the moment

"You know the distruction you have caused throughout the centuries, the dinosaurs, leaning tower of Piza, Atlantis, you were even the one who split the universe into different planets. You have been  many different beings throughout the univeeses time even gave the lanterns their power though we both know what that did to youd body, the plagues began right after then spread throughout the universe"

Chat looked up ay him his eyes hard as he knew his past lives hadn't been the best for his image. He was a god, the one true holder of the black cat miraculous and with that honor came responsibility. It was his duty to be sure chaos was foreseen and handled correctly though even he would agree he remebered little to nothing about his past and over the time he had been in the care of the justice league he had learned more about himself then he could have ever imagined.

A true holder

One of two great beings the other being ladybug, their responsibility was to ensure the survival of the universe, ensuring that balance and harmony are upheld within their laws and protocols as those who defied it would be subjected to a great punishment. Adrien has even heard of certain villians who have played with that balance and he knew he and ladybug would be having words with one Ra's al Ghul and the hidden lazurous pit he kept deep in his chambers. Those pits had meant to be destroyed centeried ago, plagg had told him how the pits were created by a wish, a munk wished for his family to be brought back from the dead and wherever they were laid a pit was erupted from the earth, but it came at a consequence as did everything else. The monks family was revived into insanity as their souls have already passed onto the next life leaving nothing behind but a husk of their former selves. The order of gaudians had interfered by that point punishing the monk for his crime and having the pits destroyed but as always bad luck followed the cat and so he missed a pit leaving it for anyone to claim and misuse once again. Only a ture holder could restore balance in the universe and only a true holder could fix the damage caused by a miraculous or any sort of magic so as Adrien stood off the ground again he stared the king in the eyes, his long tail flicking behind him as he got into position to fight once again.

"I want to become stronger I want to be worth something"he spoke as the kind nodded the two then lunged at eachother baton banging against another the two blondes kicking and hitting until one would fall but neither was willing to give up

Adrien panted slightly, his eyes dilated severely as his cat ears flicked around, the memories of his destroyed home fueling his every move,

Keep pushing

Keep going

Dont stop

Chat kept fighting his body becoming hot and stiff with pressure, his paws slammed against the floor then as quick as they came down were back up into the air as he slashed at his opponent breaking his weapon. Landing on all fours the young hero panted, his hair wild against his body.

Aquaman watched with interest as he circled the boy"focus chat noir, listen to your soul, listen to your being it will tell you how to maneuver your power, how to use it correctly"

"Now think about what you wnat your power to do, chaos if more then just touching something as it exists all over you, you can command earth and sky, look within you and you'll find even more as you learn the power of the Black cat"

Chats eyes snapped open as the ground shook, cracks in the surface surrounded him as they ran up the walls and onto the ceiling

Destructive force manipulation