Chapter Four

Adrien sighed softly as he looked around the beaten down city"alright now where would I begin my search"he asked his hidden kwmai.

He had found a ripped cloth not to long ago, using it he was able to create a makeshift necklace to place his ring on then hid it in his shirt as only some of the cloth was visible. Though it wasnt the best idea in the world he was at ease he was able to hide the ring from sight while also still technically wearing it so plagg was still out with him.

As he had searched for a disguise amongst the many piles of random trash and parts to any mysterious object he could think of, Adrien had found an old ripped hooded cloak. He dusted off what he could of dust and dirt then wrapped the cloak around himself. The pampered model side of him hissed at the dirty conditions he had brought himself into but the boy faught through it and pushed on as be knew ladybug and all of Paris, possibly even Europe was counting on him to bring them help.

Walking around the chaotic and broken streets left the boy on high alert. He had heard about Gotham with its crime and unstable negitive atmosphere, so much so that the city alone had a whole gang of heros at its disposal.

Sure Paris had it's fair share or heros, ladybug and chat noir were the main heros around and even then chat himself was the "social"one from the two.

With a slight chuckle Adrien wondered the city not exactly knowing where he was going. The blonde stopped in his tracks as a realization struck into his mind like thunder.

How was he going to find Batman anyway

Coming to a sudden stop Adrien came face to face with a wall. He must have lost his train of thought for a second as he thought what exactly he was going to do. With a sigh and shake of his head he turned around to hopefully retake his steps but he stayed silent as the sound of a falling object caught his attention.

Looking around the darkened alleyway laughter and choking was heard as Adrien slowly backed up against the wall he had ran into previously.

"Well well well look what we got here"a dark voice echoed against the cracked walls followed by shadows against the concrete as the lights from the cracked lights as they flickered from above.

The lone male looked on with a hardened stare as even though his cloak hid his face judging by his size he knew he was a lot smaller then his pulpitators.

"Look I dont want any trouble I'm just kind of lost so if you dont mind I'll be on my way"stated the male as he made an attempt to leave the alley but was immediately stopped as a large built man came from the shadows smirking down at the boy. Adrien stared at him as he could smell the cigarettes and alcohol coming from him and judging by his tattered and messed up clothes he knew this guy was not somone he could make peace with so easily.

"Now now you look far to young to be alone out here little boy have you never been told gow dangerous it is out here on the streets"reaponded the other as he smirked down at the young teenager, his teeth were bent and yellow giving off a smell that the young teen had no choice but to look away in an attempt to get some decent smelling air.

The man scowled as he grabbed the boy by his cloak causing his food to fall back exposing the boy to everyone who so happened to walk by. With a glint in the mans eye he smirked down at his captor an idea looming in his mind.

"My my pretty boy arnt you, I wonder how much people would pay to play with somone like you"with a chuckle escaping his throat the criminal was about to make a move to knock out the blond but was immediately stopped by a voice from up on a rooftop.

"Hey leave him alone or else I'll make you regret it"

Both males looked up to the roof as adriens eyes widened in shock as his green eyes landed on the figure of one of gothem's top heros.

"Nightwing"