Chapter Five

Everything was silent as even the noise from the city seem to cut off.

Adrien looked up at the man infront of him, still holding onto his caller, with a sharp kick to the gut the blond was now on the ground groaning as his pulpitator was now running away from nightwing who had been silent this whole tine.

"You dont look like your from here your to...innocent looking"stated the vigilante as he walked over to the smaller male. He stopped right infront of him causing the blonde to instinctively look up at him meeting his covored eyes with his own emerald ones.

Adrian's life flashed before him, his muscles that had been sore for the past day from not only sleeping in a bin but flying across the ocean, sleepless nights, unsteady hours of battle and the ongoing stress from the past couple of years had finally caught up to him. Everything slowly started to sink into his head now realizing exactly what was going on.

Nightwing stared down at the boy in slight worry noticing his blank and widened eyes. Before he could ask the blonde any further questions the boy slowly began to fall forward onto the ground before him in pure exhaustion and stress.

The raven haired male lunged forward catching the blonde in his arms as Adrien slowly fell into unconsiousness.

The last thing that came from the blondes lips both worried and confused the older man,

"Please help us"

I know this chapter isna lot shorter honnestly didnt relaly know how to move this part of the story along but if you have an idea for this part let me know so I can edit it and make it better

Till next time my kitties