Chapter Fourteen

Beep

Beep

The computer again revealed a red screen unable to find anything

Bruce sighed softly as he rubbed his etes in frustration. After the young cat was taken into training Bruce and dick have spent time searching for anything to do with the miraculous and who exactly ledt the heros abandoned in Paris. If the boy hadnt come to them in person even he wouldnt have beilived the claims of the dangerous city as all they have been able to find was that the mayor was being watched but no one knew exactly from who or for what reason though the man beilived it had something to do with the miraculous and judging by the fact there was plenty of tourism still he assumed it was foe the money and image aspect though those people would be surley shocked to know they were going to a wasteland.

To this Bruce felt strange as even if the league was to blame for the misfortune of Paris why couldnt he find anything to do with the villians it was almost as if...

With a jolt of realization Bruce stood up from his seat, looking over to dick who was going through papers he has found on Adrien.

"Dick I think I have an idea why we havent been able to find anything but I will need your intel"

Looking over at the older man dick walked back "I also have some news not sure if it helps much but according to these records adriens mother dissapeared five years ago on Christmas eve his father then put his son into modeling and a whole bunch of other things not even a week later, but the weirdest part about it is that she was only considered missing the search ended soon after she dissapeared"

Bruce hummed softly as he riased an eyebrow"were there any leads"

"No iys just as if she vanished, according to adriens interview she put him to bed on Christmas eve but by morning she was just gone, according to sources and gabriel himself Adrien meant the world to his mother why would she pack up and leave abandoning her twelve year old child then theres what happened after and how adriens personality changed around his father, he became quieter and obedient after she was gone...Bruce something is going on with that family and judging by adriens body condition I dont think hes losing that much weight from jumping around on buildings"

Bruce nodded and sighed softly as he sat down in his chair"something is going on in Paris it seems somone is holding back on the media I cang even look up pictures of the two not even a media name shows up , whoever is trying to hide this is doing a great job at it some people have even been forced to sign contracts but again it hasnt said for what"

Dick nodded as he leaned back on the wall "mmm a government official may be involved, according to Adrien the European government has been leaving them in the dust for quite some time, he also said shadowmoth has allies so maybe that has something to do with it, isolate the heros from any help they could get so they break down easier and faster"

Brufe nodded and sighed softly",somone in ths league cut off their distress call maybe they are using that to push on with isolating themselves so people dont feel like they can contact us, those kids have been left on their own most certainly by people who were menag to protect them but all it's done is add even more trauma and burdens onto them"

"I'll ask Barbra if she can hack into some of the media and servalnace in Paris along with who has been in contact with anyone from there in the last five years"said dick as he looked at him

"We wont fail them this time"

Wow look it's an update havent seen one of those since the stone ages

This was a bit of filler honnestly have writers block at the moment so of anyone has ideas feel free to let me know

Ta ta kittens