Draco...

Evelyn's POV

I wake up in my Hogwarts dorm. But It wasn't my bed. 

I look around and see Mattheo sleeping on the floor. I get up and shake him to wake up.

He finally woke up and hits his head on mine. " Ow," I rub my head. " What?" He says annoyed.

" Why are you two on the floor?" Draco says. " Well, I was waking him up," I say. 

 I get up and walk to the bathroom. What a great morning...  I brush my teeth and my hair.

The bathroom was a mess. Living with 3 boys is disgusting. 

I walk to the closet that we have to share. I pick a mini skirt and a hoodie with a pair of converse.

I walk to the vanity and do my make-up. Like natural make-up. 

I get my books and wand and walk to my first class Charms. 

 Charms are fun and all but I love potions. I stand with all the other students at the back of the class.

" Hello, students Have a seat" Professor Flitwick says. " Oh, right we have a seating plan."

[I was bored so here is a diagram :)]

[ Random Gryffindors]    { Random Gryffindors}

{ Dean  Neville <3.  Seamus]. [ Hermione  Ron Harry]

                                                                       [Professor table]

{Pansy    Blasie    Tom}.      { Astoria  Dalphe Marcus}

{ Evelyn Draco  Mattheo}.  { Other random students}

                                           [Door]

 Perfect. I have to sit with Draco, Mattheo, and Tom in front of me.

 I sit in my seat and open my book. " Hey, Love," I hear a voice above me. I look up and see Draco.

" Hello?" I say. He sits next to me. " How are you, love?" He asks. 

" I guess fine..." I write in my book.  " Hey Draco, Evelyn..." Mattheo sitting next to Draco.

" Hello," I say. " They whisper something and I feel a hand on my thigh. 

I look down to see Draco's hand. " Can you move your hand?" I say.

He doesn't move.  I try to move it away but he doesn't move. 

 I  just move myself a little bit but his hand comes back. 

._.

It was potions the last class of the day. I was sleepy and bored. 

I excuse myself to the washroom but I go to the astronomy tower. I found out about it by Pansy.

I walk up the stairs and reach the top. I light my cigarette and stand against the wall. 

This moment is perfect. The wind breezes past my face and the peace.'

 I hear footsteps against the floor. I turn with my wand in my hand. I point it at the figure. 

 " Easy there, It's just me Draco, Love," He says. " What do you want?" I say.

" I want you..." He says. " What the fuck" I say giving him a puzzled look.

"  Oh come on Your dying inside for me. I know that darling" He says.

" Don't need to hide it anymore love" He holds my hand. 

" Y-Yeah I l-like you," I say.  No, I don't Blondie. 

" Exactly  So why do we date? How is that?" He says. " I would like that. Draco..." I say.

" Evelyn, will you be my girlfriend?" He says. " Y-yes," I say giving him a fake smile. 

He leans and kisses me. I kiss back but It didn't feel right because It was fake.

My feelings for him. I was paid to like him.

*+* Flashback*+*

"Evelyn, Can you do me a favor?" Harry says. 

" Sure? What happened?" I say  

"Can you fake date all the Killer trio? Like Draco, Mattheo, and Tom" He says.

" What's in it for me?" I say. " 20 gallons..." Harry says. I scoff. " More," I say.

" Fine 30 gallons." He says rolling his eyes

" Fine and If you roll your eyes again I will cut ur dick and feed it to you Potter," I say walking away.

" Mark my words Potter!" I scream

*+* Flashback over*+*

So this was all fake. " Let's get inside love," He says grinning. 

 We walk down the stairs and to the Slytherin dorm. " Where were you guys?" Tom asks getting up from the couch.

" Oh just in the library. Studying" He winks at me. 

" Studying? Who do you think we are fools? You hate studying and you can't go to the library" Mattheo crosses his arms.

Before he could say anything I kiss him. " I am tired we should go to bed Draco," I say. 

" Yes, I agree, Good night guys," Draco says as we walk to our dorm. 

" What's wrong with you! Studying?! that's the best you can do" I scream quietly.

We hear footsteps so I pull him into the closet. We hear them coming to the closet.

Draco pins me against the wall and kisses me.

 I kiss back and that feeling of disgust spread through my body. Draco let's go.

" Sorry to disturb your make-out session but we have an extra class." He says hanging his suit jacket.

" Jealous much," Draco says. 

" Jealous of you? How is Astoria? The one you fucked last night?" Mattheo says. 

" So what he fucked her? He is with me now not her. So just back off  Dick" I say walking out of the room with Draco. 

" That was hot Eve," He says. Eve? Ugh Feel like vomiting. 

Can't belive that he wants to date me after fucking a girl.

Hello, lovelies! I am so happy for 40 reads. So thankful for all of you guys.

How do you feel about Draco and Evelyn dating? Tell me in the comments

That's all for now! See you next time!

Love, Vaniya