Tom Marvolo Riddle...

Evelyn's POV

I woke up tied up. I was on a chair and my hands were tied to the armrests.

And my mouth was covered with tape.  I try to move around but my hands and head hurt.

The last thing I remember was that I was smoking and then I got taken...

I hear a door open and footsteps. They keep coming closer and closer...

The light turned on revealing none other than...... Tom Marvolo Riddle

" Hello Love," He says sitting on his knee. " Oh, Your mouth is covered" He grins.

He rips the tape off. " Ah!" I scream. " Oh sorry love didn't mean to hurt you," He says.

" Why  am I here?" I say. " You know why. You know damn why Evelyn!" He screams.

" I have always been overlooked!" He points at himself. " By my father by everyone!" He says.

" And the one chance I like a girl Mattheo or Draco has to steal them!" He hisses.

" The perfect boys" He hisses. " And now you marrying Draco, No one care how I felt," He says.

" Now I have you all for myself" He smirks.  " Tom please don't do this..." I plead.

" Now now sweetie I will not hurt you. Oh, I could never" He says coming close.

" Just cut the marriage and Date me" He whispers.

" Got it, love?" He says. I nod. " Good" He grins.

" Untie her," He says walking away.  The men untie my wrists and Legs.

I get off the chair and follow the men. We walk back to my dorm.

" Evelyn! There you are!" Draco runs to hug me. " Umm, I need some alone time," I say.

" Oh umm I understand," Draco says. " Where is Tom?" I hear a voice above me.

I look above and see Mattheo. " Evelyn I am asking you where is Tom?" He asks again.

" U-umm I- i don't know," I say.

" I saw you were leaving with him, Where is he?" He crosses his arms.

" I don't know OK!" I say taking my book and walking past him.

I walk to the library and meet Pottah along the way.

"Hey Evelyn, Heard your marrying Draco. Good luck  with that." He chuckles.

I scoff. " Maybe it's better being a Mafloy than a Potter," I say walking away.

I open the library door and find the nearest spot.

I open my Astronomy notes. I start reading the notes and memorizing the Main words.

._.

It was 7 pm and I heard a voice from above me.

" Hey, Evelyn" I look up and see Tom and Everything goes black...

I wake up to Tom next to me. We were in a bedroom and Tom was next to me reading a book.

" Good morning Love, You finally awake," He says smiling.

I pinch myself and it hurt. " Why am I here?" I ask him.

" You were sleeping, Anyways I have to
get ready for work," He says getting up.

" Oh sorry forgot," He says and kisses me on the Lips.

I wipe my lips and say " why did you kiss me!?" I yell.