Slow Dancing In The Rain

Evelyn gets up, wipes her tears, and walks in. She looks around hoping to find Tom. She walks upstairs to her room and as she is opening the door, she finds Tom holding a picture of them together. He was on the ground crying. She slowly walks to him. " Tom... " She sits next to him. He holds on to her crying. " Evely- Shhh don't talk " Evelyn comforts him.

" You don't need to say anything, Tom" She rubs his back. " Tom, I am so sorry, I was wrong..." She says. " Evelyn... am I handsome?" Tom asks looking up at her dark brown eyes.

" Of course, you are Tom. You are very handsome!" She tells him. " Then why does every girl want Theo? even you" He says sobbing in her arms. " Tom, I love you, I was stupid for kissing him, And Theo wants him and I to be apart for some time. And when I say I love you, I mean it"

 She leans in, kisses him, and then pulls away. She wipes her tears. " Now, I don't want anyone to cry in this house ever again" Tom looks up at her and smiles.

 She wipes his tears and kisses him. " I love you, Tom" She smiles. " I love you too, Evelyn" He gets up and helps her. Tom pulls her into a tight hug and she hugs back.

 Raindrops fall on the window, and they both look back. They turn back to each other and smile. Tom carries her bridal style and takes her to the balcony. He puts her on her feet. They feel the raindrops falling on their hands. Evelyn closes her eyes and listens to the raindrops.

" Evelyn?" Tom calls her making her open her eyes and look at him.

"Shall we dance?"

She smiled and nodded he as took her hand and twirled her into his arms.

They fell in step, letting the rhythm control their movements. All the scenery around them dissolved. It was her and him, alone.

Her dark brown eyes glistened, and a smile spread across her beautiful face.

Uncontrollable feelings surged through his body, and his fingers tingles in delight. His hand brushed across her cheek. His body was acting on its own, with no chains to hold him back from this pure paradise.

He drew her close to his chest, and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Her wavy brown hair fell over her eyes, like a curtain blocking out the sunlight. He desired to see those dark brown eyes.

She began to withdraw her hand to brush away her hair, but my hand clutched onto hers. I carefully laid her hand on my shoulder. I delicately tucked her hair behind her ear, and her dark brown eyes twinkled back at me in greeting.

Her lips went to my ear as she whispered ever so softly.

"You know how to be romantic."

She set her head on my shoulder. We continued to dance, too lost in the music to halt. Time passed as our feet moved in the steps of the foxtrot.

She brought her head up and sleepily opened her eyes. She leaned in and planted her lip on mine. In return, I wrapped my arms around her neck and held her tight as the kiss continued. She slowly pulls away and smiles. " Oh Tom, I love you" She laughs. " I love you too,  Evelyn" He smiles. 

Just then Tom's phone rings in the other room. They both run to the phone. Tom answers the phone and it was Mattheo. " Theo? Why is he calling?" Just then he got an alert that their base is under attack. " Oh fuck! Our base is under attack!" Tom runs around the room finding his gun and knives. " Evelyn, just stay here and don't open the door and close the windows" He kisses her forehead. 

" Tom! What! NO! I'm not gonna let you go there alone! I have enough experience with using knives and guns! If you're going I'm coming with you!" She grabs one of the knives from his hand. " Evelyn, no! It's too dangerous for you!" He says trying to talk the knife. 

" Your wasting your time, Tom," Evelyn says crossing her arms. He thinks for a while before holding her hand and running outside. He runs to the driver's seat and sits and slams the door shut. Evelyn gets in slowly and closes the door. Tom speeds off. Evelyn wears her seatbelt because it's gonna be a long night. 

____________________________________________________________

 Hello, lovelies! Let's start with throwing shoes at me cause I haven't posted in so long! I missed all of you! Ok, secondly I would like to thank you all for 2k! I am literally crying, y'all made my day! I hope you guys love this chapter. I will also try to write another chapter and finish the 2nd chapter for Teacher's pet. That's all for now! See you in the next chapter!

Love, Vaniya