no time to die

No one's POV

She pressed his nose making him roll his eyes and push his head back. " I never said, I forgive you, Theo," She said getting rubbing alcohol. " Who told you to start punching him, Theo!" She said pressing even harder, making him groan. " He was touching you! So I started punching him." He said looking into her eyes, which simmered under the light like stars in the night sky, She couldn't help but blush. " That doesn't count as an excuse, Theo!" She lightly hit his arm. She removed the bloody tissue and threw it. I took a wet tissue and wiped his nose with inches holding them apart.  

' Why does she have to look so pretty?' He thought looking deep almost like he was finding something in her eyes. She looks into his eyes, falling deep into his Dark brown eyes. He slowly fiddled with her shirt's button. He wraps his arms around her waist pulling her closer. They both lean in craving each other's lips. He gives in and kisses her with passion. She stops before giving in. It was almost like you could hear violins. 

She wrapped her arms around his neck deepening the kiss. After she pulls away slowly, they continued 'making out ' for a while. Theo smiled slowly looking into her eyes. She blushes and looked away embarrassed. " Umm, We have to leave since we don't want Kayden coming here again." She slowly moved away from him. He pulls her arm closer to him. " Let go, Mattheo." She tried to pull her hand away. He finally lets go and gets off the counter. 

" Can we leave tomorrow?" He said standing up. " Sure" She walks out leaving him alone with his bruises still fresh. He follows her to her room but gets slammed in the face by the door and heard a click. He sighs and walks to his room but on the other said was Evelyn sitting with her back against the wall. She removes her phone from her left pocket. ' Why can't I have a normal life?' She thought. She heard a light knock on the door. " Go away, Theo!" She screamed. " It's Tom, love..." He slowly said. " Go away, Tom" She slowly said. " lov- Let's just go, Tom..." Draco said taking him away. 

Tom Riddle

' I should have known... I'd leave alone, just goes to show That the blood you bleed

Is just the blood you owe... We were a pair. But I saw you there, Too much to bear, You were my life But life is far away from fair, Was I stupid to love you? Was I reckless to help? Was it obvious to everybody else That I'd fallen for a lie?'

"Why is it always Theo?" I mumbled. " Can you get yourself together and get your fucking wife!" Pansy slapped my arm. " Cause I'm so close to 'Avada Kedavra' ing you!" She takes her wand out before Blaise pulls her away. " No! No!!  Blaise DON'T!" She pulls away. " I'm done with supporting you, Tom! I love you and all but I will never let down Evelyn!" She pushes me and walks away fighting tears. Blaise shakes his head and walks away disappointed. 

That's how my world came crashing down in a day...

Hello, Beautiful people! I would like to welcome the triplets. 'Dario, Davis and Diego!'. I wouldn't like to spoil anything but they are gonna be very important characters. ;)

Love, Vaniya