The kiss...

Evelyn's POV

I woke up in my PJs. Mattheo, Draco, and Tom are sleeping against my bed. 

" Ahhh!" I scream. They all wake up. " What? did she escape?!" Tom says.

" Good morning guys," I say. "  Did you know what happened last night?" Mattheo says.

*+* Flash-back*+*

I was dancing like crazy. " Untie him" I point at Mattheo. " Evelyn you sh- " I kiss him.

I pull him in and kiss him. My hands run through his fluffy brown curls.

I pull away. " I am leaving" Mattheo leaves.

 Now that he is gone. " Not without you" He picks me up on his shoulder.

He takes me to a random room. It was huge with a huge bed with black sheets.

" Where are we?" I ask him. His lips smash into mine. We make out for a good 10 mins.

I let go and said. " I am not one of your slut  Theo," I say leaving.

*+* Flash-back over*+*

Fuck Fuck fuck! I look at Mattheo smirking. 

" Oh give me a break," I say getting up and going to the bathroom.

I close and lock the door. "You're a fucking bitch Evelyn!" I scream.

" Ahhhhhh!" I scream. " Why is there a girl here?!" I scream running out of the bathroom.

Draco hides his face. I noticed him and walked to him. I slapped him with all my energy.

" You fucking dick!" I tackle him. I take out my knife and point it at his neck.

" Give her some fucking clothes someone!" I scream. 

I walk to the closet and take my PJs. " Here," I say closing the door. 

She wears the clothes and slaps Draco and leaves. 

( Just wanna say she ate him up but left crumbs)

._.

We were studying in the library. So far 20 girls have slapped Draco for using them.

" How do I do this fucking shit! This is bullshit!" Mattheo screams.

" Shut it Riddle It's simple." I grin.  " Of course, it's simple for you," He says.   

" Thank you, Riddle." I get up and sit next to him. 

" So have you made truth serum before?" I ask him. 

" No?" He says. " Fucking idiot," I say and get up. I walk to the potions classroom.

I walk in and take Jobberknoll feathers and a cauldron. I walk back to my dorm.

I open the door and sit down.  I call Tom, Mattheo, and Draco saying it's an emergency.

" What happened!" Mattheo screams running in. I laugh. 

" Fucking asshole," Mattheo says. " Sit down all of you," I say they sit next to me. 

" Recipe," I say. Draco hands me his book. 

 I pour some stuff and put in the Jobberknoll feathers. I mix it and there.

" Here drink it." I pour a bit into a small bottle.  Each of them drinks a bit.

" Ok so let's play truth or dare?" I ask. 

" This was supposed to be a study session not playing games," Mattheo says.

" Sit back down," I say. " No." He gives me a smile and leaves.

Fucking asshole.  " Mattheo Thomas Riddle you come back right now!" I scream.

" He ain't coming back," Draco says. " Fuck y'all," I say walking out too. 

._. 

I was in the common room reading a book. " Hey, Evelyn" Blasie sits next to me. 

" Hello?" I say. " Mattheo says to meet him at The Astronomy tower," He says getting up.

" Why?" I say. He shrugs his shoulders. I get up and walk to my dorm.

 I was wearing a pair of black sweats and a tank top. I wear a hoodie and take my wand.

For you know safety reasons. I walk to the Astronomy tower and run up the stairs.

" You wanted to see me, Riddle?"  I say. No reply. A figure pushes me against the wall.

He tries to kiss me. " Get off me" I try to push him off. 

Someone pushes him to the floor and starts to punch him. I walk to him.

I take my knife out the point it at the person on the ground.  Cedric Diggory?

I push off the person punching him. " Cedric?!" I say removing his hood. 

" Yeah! It's me! Cho liked Draco and he used her! And you're dating him right!" He screams.

" My fucking god Diggory, It was all fake! I hate Malfoy!" I scream. I get off him. 

( I had to bring Cedric <3) 

" Now get out!" I say. Cedric walks out pushing Mattheo. 

" Fucking god! I am so close to killing Malfoy" I scream. I scoff. 

" Who does he think he is? The king of the world?" I say. Mattheo chuckles. 

" What?" I asked walking towards him. 

"You're really cute when you are angry," He says.

" Oh for god's sake Mattheo," I say sitting leaning against the wall.

He walks toward me and sits next to me. 

" I am just tired, Living with 3 boys and being Pottah's younger sis," I say.

" Everything is just so annoying. I just wanna be the quiet kid at the back." I say running my hands through my hair.

" Well that's just how life is, Well you kinda used us I mean Draco so," He says.

" Fuck off Mattheo," I say punching his arm.  " Well It's the truth," He says.

" I am so dumb for agreeing to date all of you for money," I say.

" Well come on who wouldn't," He says. " That's it I am leaving," I say getting up.

" Wait no sorry," He says grabbing my wrist. 

 " OMG! Mattheo riddle apologizing to me?" I say.

 " Fine Mattheo because you said sorry," I say sitting back down.

I take out a box of cigarettes and take one out. " You want one?" I ask him.

" Sure Potter," He says.  " Ok then no," I say lighting mine. 

" no  Sorry Black!" He says. I get up and run.

He runs behind me. We run for a good 5 mins. He finally catches me and pins me against the wall.

" Fine then let's share," He says taking my cigarette.  He looks at my eyes than my lips. 

Then the next thing you know his lips smash into mine. I kiss back.

This felt right not like how Draco and I kissed. This felt perfect. 

Hello, lovelies! I would just like to thank you for 60 reads! I do have 2 mattheo riddle books.

One is this one and the other one is Young love my first ever book. 

That's all for now! See you later!

Love, Vaniya