Skyfall...

no POV

It was just a typical day at the hospital, Tom was feeding Evelyn since he thought that ' Evelyn was hurt, and couldn't move but Evelyn begged to differ. While Blaise and Draco were looking for a hospital crush, Pansy talked about what happened... While Mattheo was at the manor holding a Deatheater meeting. " Tom, I'm bored, I'm down with this hospital!" Evelyn says annoyed. " I'm sorry, love. There is not much I can do" He puts the bowl of soup down. 

Evelyn's head falls on her pillow, and her eyes light up, she turns to Tom with a smirk. " Evelyn, what are you thinking?" Tom slowly backs up. " Nothing, just something steamy" She sits upright. Tom's cheeks turn from pale to pink. Evelyn laughs at Tom's reaction, then looks at his pants with a bulge. Tom quickly walks out with his hands on his erection. Evelyn grins looking at the door when Draco walks in looking confused " What happened with Tom? and why does he have his hands on his dick?" He says sitting on the edge of the bed. Evelyn smiles at him. 

" Wait! You didn't do anything on this bed, right!" He hops off the bed. Evelyn laughs, " Oh, Draco, my non-biological brother, I love you" She smiles. "  I love you too" Draco smiles and hugs Evelyn, but his smile drops, and he slowly pulls away. " What happened, Draco?" Evelyn looks at him confused. " Go in the bathroom, right now!" Draco says removing the plugs from her. " What? Wh- Draco wha-" She had too many questions to ask. " Evelyn! The bathroom! Now!" He screams, and she freezes. Draco just screamed at her... He pushes her into the bathroom, and she falls to the ground. " I'm sorry, Evelyn" He hugs her and locks the door from the outside with the key. 

Evelyn was just on the ground frozen, Everything was happening too fast. She heard gunshots, screams, and footsteps. She covers her ears and starts singing, 

'Oh, listen, little Dear- My- Soul,

To the fairy voices calling,

For the moon is high in the misty sky

And the honeydew is falling;

To the midnight feast in the cloves bloom

The blue-bells are a-ringing,

And it's " Come away to the land of fay"

That katydid is singing...'

Evelyn breathes heavily, shaking and singing. She closes her eyes and imagines herself and her Mother baking cookies. Lily pulls out the pan of fresh chocolate chip cookies. The aroma spread through the house. James walks in with Harry in her arms, " Get her away from the cookies, Lily! She will doesn't deserve them!" James pulls her away from the pan making it fall to the ground. Baby harry cries to the bang sound. " Look what you did! You ruin everything! You can't be my child!" He screams at her. " I-I'm sorry, D-dad" Evelyn looks down crying. 

" Dad! Dad?! You can't call me dad! Your not my child! " He says to her. " James! She is yours just because she is different from us doesn't mean she is not yours!" Lily screams. Young Evelyn's breathing gets heavier and heavier.  Her head spins, Harry crying and the Parents fighting over her. 

She opens her eyes as she lies on a bed, not the hospital bed.  A scream echoes in her ears. With death eaters holding their wands around the necks of her friends and husband, she looks around. Despite her efforts, she is unable to get out of bed because she is tied to it with chains. Her wand is nowhere to be found, and her knives and gun are gone as well. A bang echoes through the walls as whispers spread through the room as she lay a helpless girl. The thought of where she was raced through her mind as she lays cold and vulnerable. 

This man's face was skeletally thin, with long, thin hands, long fingers, long, snake-like slits for nostrils, and red eyes. This could only be.....

Lord Voldemort

"D-dad?! No.. no no! It can't be! Potter killed you!" Tom screamed. I looked at Tom with a confused look, but no. It can't be, Dad told Lord Voldemort was heartless and never married anyone! No! I married Lord Voldemort's Child! I turned to Lord Voldemort as he walked closer and closer. " Hello, Evelyn" He laughed. " I have heard you married my son, Tom" He explained. " You see, us  Blacks have a way of welcoming the new bride and that's by craving their husband's initials into their wrists" He mentioned. He grabbed my wrist, grabbed a knife, and carved T.R.  onto my wrist as I pleaded in pain. " Stop! Please! Stop!" I pleaded. I threw my head back hitting my head against the metal headboard. " AHHH!" I screamed. " No! Stop!" Tom screamed as he tried to escape the death eater's grip.  He finally let go of my wrist as I pleaded in pain. I cried my eyes out. He looked at the Death Eaters and nodded making the Death Eaters let go. Tom ran to me with tears. Mattheo and the rest just stood there as Voldemort walked away. He hugged me tightly like I was going to disappear if he let go. I cried in his arms as my blood sank into his white shirt.....

Hello, Lovelies. I'm ready for the shoutings AND the others you are going to throw at me. So I would like to address something. Please excuse my writing skills at the start of this book... I was 10 yrs old when I wrote this and I was a new writer. The other thing is this!!! I'm writing a new BOOK!!! it's going to be called 3 ways to kill a tiger. (hint: there is no tiger)! So what's happening while you guys are blowing this book up? I can not be more thankful, I love you guys more than I do.

love, Vaniya