I'll know...

Tom's POV

" Why did you come inside?! Were you out of your mind?! Are you mental, Evelyn?!" I screamed. I was so angry that she cried, " Stop it, Tom! Your fucking out of your mind! Your screaming at your crying wife who is in pain!" Pansy screamed. I looked at Evelyn's face then her wrist. I calmed down, " I'm sorry, I-I'm just really angry! How could he do this?!" I said looking at Theo. " You know why he did this, Tom... He wants her dead... He couldn't kill her twice..." Draco said, giving Evelyn his jacket. I run my hand through my curls. " We need to go to the wizarding world... Yeah, that's what we will do..." I said looking at Evelyn with worried eyes. 

"No... No, Tom. I'm living afraid of him... I want him dead... and I will ensure he is dead." She stands up. " Evelyn...- No you can't stop me now! I'm done listening to you, Tom! I've listened to you for 15 years and I'm finally done! I don't care your my husband but you're not acting like one now!" She said walking out. I knew there was no point in stopping her. Mattheo scoffed and followed her before looking back and saying " and you wonder why no one stays with you. You're just too scared" and walking away. 

I knew he wasn't lying... I'm too scared to lose her, so I never do anything...

Mattheo riddle

I ran around trying to find her in this hell of a house... This was the Riddle's house in France... I looked in every bedroom and bathroom; upstairs and downstairs... 'Where could she be?' I thought. The balcony! I ran to the terrace, to find Evelyn sitting against the wall. I sighed and walked up to her, " What are you thinking?" I said sitting next to her.  Being a riddle made it noticeable that everyone hated Voldemort and I wouldn't dare to call him dad as he doesn't deserve it. 

" Thinking why I married Tom..." She looked at me with teary eyes. " Come here," I said opening my arms. She fell in my embrace and cried, " Why?! Why! why did I marry him..." She cried. I slowly patted her back, she doesn't deserve this... any of this! " I don't know, Evelyn sometimes it's the wrong person at the right time." I sit slowly brushing her hair with my fingers. " Theo?" She said looking at me. I couldn't help but drown in her eyes. It was like time froze. It was just both of us. " I didn't marry Tom..." She slowly said breaking eye contact. " What? Then how did you get our family ring?"I looked at her in disbelief. "  Dad gave it to me..." She rubbed the ring with her thumb. " We lost that ring, 20 years ago..." I looked at the ring. 

" Mattheo! Evelyn! Where are you!" 

We heard a faint scream, and it got closer and closer. " Mattheo! Evelyn! There you are!..." Draco ran into the balcony. " Are you okay, Evelyn?" I thought Draco sat beside her. ' She didn't marry Tom, Draco'. Draco lowered his head. ' You knew?!' I looked at him. ' Yes, Theo. You could see that she didn't marry him. She felt lost, maybe because she didn't live in the past.' He thought. ' He's right... I just woke up here.' Evelyn thought. 

We both looked at her. She slowly smiled. " I don't love him. I never did..." She laughed. " You two need to leave before, Voldemort finds you..." Draco said patting my shoulder. " Change your names and  change your mind and Leave this fucking world behind..." He said battling his tears trying to fall. " But I'll know... I'll know..." Draco said hugging us both. We just sat there balling our eyes out... 

Hello, I'm so happy y'all love this book. I am writing a new one but that's a side project. Here's a new chapter. I was offline for a while because I didn't know what to write but I hope to write even more this year. That's all for now, see you next time. 

Love, Vaniya