six

chapter six:

Playing Candy Crush seemed to take Bryan's mind off of things, which was weird, because he never liked that stupid app. He couldn't accept the fact that Miss Goody-Two-Shoes, Holly, spilled the beans about Jasper to him. Sure, Bryan helped her home because she was drunk off her ass at some club and a guy almost brought her back to his place or some cheap fucking motel.

He couldn't help but feel sorry for her but at the same time, he was so mad at her that he just wanted to rip the extensions out of her head.

to: Jasper
from: Bryan
2:38am

We need to talk. ASAP. Call me now!!!!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Are you fucking kidding me, Jasper?" Bryan yelled at him.

"For coming to your doorstep after reading your message like fifteen minutes ago?" Jasper rolled his eyes. "What were you doing up so late, anyway?"

"Hearing Holly's sob story. Man, did she tell me something interesting about you, Jasp." Bryan glared at him for a good few seconds.

"What?"

"Let's talk about this over coffee, okay? I can't deal with a hungover woman on my couch and you at the same fucking time."

"Fine. I'll go get some from that café that you like."

"I'll get her up then. Don't wander off, McFucker."

"Oh great. Early morning cussing? Fuck off, wanker."

"You'll be the one on the chopping board soon. Now, go get me my fucking coffee before I snap both of you into broken twigs!"

Jasper walked off and went to the French café and bought Bryan's favourite. His mind wandered off to his date with Carmen last night and it made his heart flutter. As he was walking back to Bryan's house, he saw Holly walking out. Who'd knew Miss Goody-Two-Shoes would actually dress like a stripper when the thing was, she was the head of the celibacy club.

"Hey, handsome," Holly greeted him and waved with her dragon nails. He never liked how sharp and long the girls he used to be seen with had. It was creepy as fuck.

"Hey," he said coldly and walked off.

"About time!" Bryan shouted as he heard Jasper come in through the front door.

"Seriously, get some caffeine in your system. You look like you're about to explode. I don't want to be handling bits and pieces of you all over the room."

Bryan grabbed his drink and took a huge full gulp from it. He didn't care if the drink was scorching hot, or that it burned his tongue a little. He was far too pissed off to even bother about the physical pain his mouth was suffering from.

"What's that stench?" Jasper asked as he stepped into the living room with his face all cringed up.

"Holly's puke. And you're stepping right on it."

Jasper immediately jumped and shivered. He did not have the slightest tolerance towards vomit at all.

"So, are you better now?" Jasper asked Bryan and sighed as he sat on the stool by the kitchen counter.

"When were you going to tell me that scoring a date out with Carmen Du... I mean, Adler, was a bet that you made with that jackass, Jared?"