Mixed up thoughts

The war wasn't too long ago. But times have changed quicker then ever and the people of Inazuma started to rebuild their lives. The Shogun excepted the changes that may come in the future and everyone went back to their ordinary lives.

Kazuha was sitting on the top of a tall mountain on Yashiori island. He's thinking about the time he saved the traveler. It had all happened so fast that he could barley remember what had happened that day. But there was one thing that he could remember as clear as glass. The power he used to block the Shoguns hit wasn't his. The empty vision he had kept for so long for... 'personal' reasons shone bright purple. Kazuha had used an Electro vision that day.
He still can't wrap his brain around the fact that he used a different vision then his own. He uses an Anemo vision that he had received from the Anemo archon "Barbatos". Nobody had ever used two visions before. Only the traveler was able to manipulate multiple powers at the same time even without a single vision.

But why specifically an Elctro vision. Why did he have to use the power of the archon he hated the most!
Actually... he already knew the answer to his own question. But he was too afraid to say it out loud. The empty vision that had shone so brightly that day, was the vision of his old friend who had faced the Shoguns wrath head on and didn't live to tell the tale. "Tomo" Kazuha said, with a dreadful tone and a face that had lost all hope. He missed him so much.
He couldn't even go to his grave because the pain was too much.

In the end, Kazuha decided that there must be a different explanation then he had thought and send a letter to the traveler. In the letter, he wrote about the vision that suddenly turned purple that day and asked the traveler if they might know what that strange phenomenon was about or if they might know someone who does.

A few days later, Kazuha received a letter back from the traveler. It said things about the travelers journey in Sumeru so far and how they were doing. At the and of the page, the traveler had answered Kazuha's letter.
The travelers letter said the following:
"I'm sorry to say, that i don't know anything about the phenomenon you speak of. As you said, it all happened so fast that i can barley remember anything from that day. I was also exhausted after my battle with Signora. However, i might know someone who can help you. His name is Albedo. He lives in Mondstadt. If you ask around, i'm sure you'll meet someone who can take you to him. I send him a letter about you so he's already expecting you. He's very smart so i'm sure he can help you!"

Sadly, the traveler couldn't help him. They did however help him find someone who might!
The next day, Kazuha got on The Crux and sailed to Liyue Harbor. Once he arrived, he made his journey to Mondstadt where he was going to meet this "Albedo".