The city of freedom

Once Kazuha arrived in Mondstadt, he asked around and eventually met with Amber. She pointed him in the direction and offered to go along so he wouldn't get lost, but Kazuha decided against it. He didn't want to trouble her any more then he thought he already had. So, he made his way to Dragonspine. 

It did take him a while to find the man, but he eventually found him. "Are you Albedo?" Kazuha asked when he saw a blonde male holding a conical flask. "That's right." Albedo answered. "Then you must be Kazuha. The traveler told me about you." He followed. They talked about the vision for a while. "Could you show me?" Albedo asked. "I can try. But i doubt it'll work again." Kazuha answered.

Kazuha put a little distance between him and Albedo. He tried to use the empty vision but nothing happened. "Maybe you should try to focus on attacking instead of lighting up the vision." Albedo suggested. Kazuha did as he was told and tried to attack. He unsheathed his katana and slashed it forward. But instead of purple, mint green light formed around his sword.  "I take it that wasn't supposed to happened?" Albedo said. "No, it wasn't" Kazuha answered with a disappointing tone in his voice. 

Still nothing happened. Even after Kazuha had tried multiple times. It just wouldn't work... "why don't we take a break for a while." Albedo said. "Sounds good" Kazuha answered with an exhausted look on his face. After they took a break and talked for awhile, Albedo noticed something about Kazuha's behavior. "There's something you're not telling me." Albedo said. "Or rather, there's something you're afraid of telling me." He followed. Kazuha sighed. "You're right. I haven't told you the entire truth." He said. Kazuha confessed about what he actually thinks the problem is, About his friend who the vision he carries with him belongs to and how he used to have an electro vision. This was something he hadn't even told the traveler, but Kazuha felt like it was easy to talk to Albedo. Not because Albedo was the comforting type, but because he seemed like he had been through worse and thus understood Kazuha's worries. Or like he could at least  imagine what Kazuha felt.

"That's quite the story." Albedo said. "I might be wrong about this, so please don't jump to any conclusions." He said as he looked at Kazuha. "I don't think you're the one who saved the traveler that day." Albedo followed. Never losing eye contact with Kazuha. "Hold on, i don't think i'm quite following what you mean." Kazuha said with a confused look. "I think, that the one who saved the traveler, was your dead friend." Albedo said with a serious tone. Kazuha stared at him in shock. How could that even be possible!? People don't just come back from the dead just to save someone who they don't even know. Kazuha was suspicious of Albedo's comment, but even if he didn't want to, he had a gut feeling that what Albedo said was right.

Albedo had told Kazuha about a person, that lived in Liyue. They're the boss of the funeral parlor and they might be able to help him. Albedo didn't know them personally, but just the way that albedo and Kazuha met, did the traveler tell Albedo about this person called "Hu Tao".