Taking it easy, isn't easy

Once Kazuha had returned home, the first thing he did was rest. There was no way he would talk to the Shogun about this. She probably wouldn't understand anyway... after Kazuha couldn't fall asleep, he got out of bed. He decided to go to the Kamisato clan to talk to Ayaka. When he arrived, Thoma greeted him and after Kazuha explained, he led Kazuha to Ayaka. Thoma left them so they could have some privacy. "I'm terribly sorry for disturbing you." Kazuha said. "Please, you don't have to be so formal", Ayaka said, "we're friends after all."

Kazuha sat down next to Ayaka and told her what was bothering him. He told her about the whole journey he had because people kept telling him that they knew someone else who might be able to help. He told her about Zhongli, who had told him to go to the Shogun and ask for help and how he didn't want to see her. Ayaka listened to Kazuha's story without interrupting him. After Kazuha had finished talking, Ayaka finally spoke up. "First of all, i want to thank you for trusting me with your story." She took a second to take a breath. "Second of all, i think you should talk to the Shogun." Ayaka told him that she understood why he didn't want to see her, but she also told him that the Shogun might be his last hope.

"Might"? The past 4 people he's talked to said the same. They MIGHT be able to help. They MIGHT know more. Why can't anyone ever be sure of their decision! The wind never hesitated. It always went the way it wanted to. And there was nothing anyone could do to change it. In his eyes, wind was more solid then stone. That's why Kazuha decided to listen to the wind. He had left the Kamisato clan and went outside. He looked for a quiet place. He closed his eyes as he felt the wind against his pale skin. He listened to the sounds of the wind and felt the rest of the world fade away. After some time, Kazuha opened his eyes. To his surprise, the wind said the same thing Ayaka said. The only difference was that the wind sounded more confident. There was no "might" no "maybe" the wind said a single solid sentence that gave Kazuha hope. Something he hadn't felt in a while. 

That's why, Kazuha decided to talk to the Shogun. But before he could make such a huge commitment as to talk to the person who practically killed his friend, he had to rest. He slept at an inn somewhere in Inazuma. He woke up in the middle of the night around 01:35 am. It seemed like relaxing wasn't as easy as he thought . Kazuha was always calm and relaxed. It's just that for some reason, he felt too tense. It was like a prickly feeling through his body. Kind of like an electric current that traveled from his shoulders, to his legs and the tip of his fingers. Kazuha tried everything he could to relax. Exorcising, reading, meditating and a bunch of other things. Eventually, he managed to fall asleep around 04:00am.