Hope

The day had finally come. The day that Kazuha had to talk to the Shogun. To be honest, he wasn't looking forward to this at al. It's not like you can just go up to a god and be like: 'Hey! Can you help me with my dead friend that you killed btw?' The more Kazuha thought about it, the less he actually wanted to go see her. Sadly, he couldn't turn back since he had already made a decision. He took a few deep breaths before entering the building. 

"I've been expecting you." The Shogun said. "What?" Kazuha said. "The Yashiro commissioner's sister filled me in last night." The Shogun said, as she got up. Kazuha couldn't believe that Ayaka had talked to the Shogun for him... he definitely had to thank her for that later. "I understand that you have some problems regarding a friend who is no longer in the realm of the living." She said, delicately. "Yes, wel... someone told me that my friend is now a spirit who refuses to cross over." Kazuha explained. "I see..." the Shogun took a minute to organize her thoughts. "I also understand that i'm the one who is responsible for your friends death." She said, looking Kazuha straight in the eye. "Oh no! It's not your fault!" Kazuha responded quickly. He didn't quite  understand why he said that. It WAS her fault. She was the one who created the puppet that killed Tomo... but for some reason, the shogun looked different. She didn't have that hostile look in her eyes that the puppet had. 

"You seem to be thinking about allot of things right now." The Shogun said as she observed Kazuha's face. "Sorry! I got off of track for a while..." Kazuha said as he looked down. "There is no need to apologize." The Shogun said while smiling softly. "Before i forget", the shogun said, "call me Ei." She followed. Kazuha finally looked up. "I've learned a few things from the traveler after the decree ended." She said. Kazuha stayed quiet. "Anyway, you're here to seek for my help, are you not?" Ei said as Kazuha quickly nodded. "Then, please sit down and let's talk." Ei gestured for Kazuha to take a seat. Kazuha explained everything that had happened so far. About all the people he's met and what they told him. "So you've met Zhongli." Ei said. "Is there something special about him?" Kazuha asked. "Well i doubt you'd know. But I'll explain it to you." She said as she smiled. "The Geo archon Rex Lapis decided he wanted to live the life of a mortal. So he gave up his gnosis and took the form of a human called Zhongli." She explained. "Is that really true!?" Kazuha said surprised. "It is." Ei answered. "Barbato's also took the form of a human. Although, i'm not quite sure about his reasons for doing so..." she followed.

"Anyway, let's get back to your problem." She said as she looked at him. "I think i might be able to help you." She followed.