The city of contracts

The next day, Kazuha was pretty much ready to leave for Liyue. He traveled back and eventually arrived in Liyue Harbor. Kazuha had been in Harbor countless times before, but he never really took the time to get to know the people there. Of course he knew Ningguang since Beidou wouldn't shut up about her, but for the others... well let's just say that the rest of Liyue was a mystery to our dear Kazuha.

After asking around, he finally found the person he was looking for. He was kind of nervous, since this person didn't expect Kazuha. Albedo knew he would come that day since the traveler send him a letter. But Hu Tao didn't know about anything. Kazuha put his worries aside and walked into the building where he met Hu Tao. "Hello!" She said happily "How can i help you?" Kazuha was a bit surprised by her upbeat tone, but he quickly relaxed. "My name is Kazuha." He said. He told Hu Tao about the vision and how Albedo said that she might be able to help him with his problem. "I can't't help you with your vision problem." She said with a sad look. "But i can help you with your little ghost friend!" Kazuha look surprised as she said that. 

She told him that there was a 'spirit' following him that hadn't crossed over to the afterlife yet. Kazuha was even more surprised about what she said after. A ghost that hadn't crossed over yet? How is that possible. Hu Tao told Kazuha a little about the appearance of the spirit next to him. After hearing that, Kazuha was sure that the spirit following him was Tomo. His old friend.  Since it was quite allot to take in, Hu Tao advised him to get a hotel room and sleep early to rest his brain. He did as she said and the next day, he was back at the funeral parlor.

Hu Tao told Kazuha that she can't do much more for him then tell him the things the spirit says. She said that if he wanted to have a chance to talk to Tomo himself,  he had to look for 'Devine' help. She told him to look for a guy named Zhongli because he might be able to point him in the right direction. Zhongli wouldn't be able to help him but he might know someone who could.

Of course. Another dead end. How long was this going to take! That would already be the third person he had to look for. And this person wouldn't even be able to help him. This Zhongli guy was supposed to point him in the right direction? But what if that direction ended in a dead end as well!?