Going back home

Since he didn't have much of a choice and since he was already in Liyue, Kazuha decided to look for Zhongli. It wasn't hard to find him. He was sitting in the middle of the city drinking tea. Kazuha approached him and asked for Zhongli's help. Zhongli suggested that they'd get a little more privacy and so they went for a walk.

Kazuha told Zhongli about the problem and that Hu Tao had said to look for someone named Zhongli. "I do not know why Hu Tao has send you to me." Zhongli said in a calm voice. "She said you might be able to point me in the right direction." Kazuha said, looking at the grass as they walked. "Life is something eternal." Zhongli said. "Even after death, some believe your spirit will live on." He followed up. The two didn't look at each other, nor did they look specifically at something else. Although they were having a conversation with each other, they were both lost in thought. "You are from Inazuma, correct?" Zhongli asked while finally focussing his attention on Kazuha. "Yes." Kazuha answered. "Then you must know of the Raiden Shogun. She might be able to help you." He said, while looking at the sky.

Kazuha followed his gaze and looked up as well. Guess he was going back home after such a long journey. It might be for the best. He was tired after all the questions and explaining and all the answers that led to even more questions. Why ask the Shogun for help? She's the one who killed him! She's the one who took everything away! Kazuha wanted to be mad but he couldn't. He knew, that the thing that killed Tomo wasn't the Shogun, but her puppet. Even tho she created the puppet herself, it was a long time ago. The Shoguns vision of eternity have changed. Getting mad now wouldn't do him any good.

Even if that was true, he didn't want to talk to the Shogun. Not now and not ever. He thanked Zhongli for his time and left for inazuma.