Chapter 5

It's been a week since our date and I haven't been feeling good at all.

I've been throwing up like crazy, feeling nauseous, and feeling tired, and I don't know where this is all coming from.

I lay in bed trying to get some rest hoping that would make me feel better, but I still felt like shit. I decided to just call Cam, her phone rang for a few seconds and she answers "Hey babe."

"Hey, what you up to?" I reply.

"I'm out picking up some groceries, cooking for me and Todd later, how about you?"

"Laying in bed sick as hell, I don't know if it's food poisoning or what."

"That sucks, do you want me to bring you some soup or ginger ale?"

"If you can please, I haven't been feeling good for a few days now, I've been throwing up like crazy."

"Okay, give me like 15 minutes and I'll be there okay?"

"Okay, thank you."

"No problem, see you soon." She hangs up.

It's about a half-hour later, I hear the downstairs door open and a few seconds later my door opens "Sorry I'm late, I had to go home and put everything away." She walks inside.

"It's fine."

"Here you go." She hands me a ginger ale.

"Thank you." I open it sipping some "Did you get my soup?"

"Of course, I'm gonna go downstairs and cook it for you but first, I got you something else but you gotta promise you won't get mad at me, I'm just tryna make sure everything is okay with you." She digs into her bag pulling out a pregnancy test "You told me that you and Vincent had sex so I wanna make sure you're not knocked up."

"I'm not pregnant."

"How do you know that?"

"I just know, I can't be pregnant and we only had sex once."

"Did you both use a condom?"

"I'm pretty sure."

Honestly, I don't remember if we did or not, I was lost in the moment.

"Exactly, you don't know so here, just make sure." She holds out the test.

"Okay fine." I grab it from her "I'll be back." I walk into my bathroom closing the door behind me. I pull my panties down and sits on the toilet then pulls the test out of the box.

I pee on the stick a tiny bit then sets it aside and finishes using the bathroom then pulls my panties back up.

I sit on the edge of the bathtub waiting for the results, there was a side of me that wanted to be pregnant so bad but the other side of me didn't wanna be pregnant by someone I barely know.

"Bree." Cam knocked on the door "Are you done in there?"

"You can come in."

She opened the door and walked inside "Are the results clear yet?"

"Not yet, I still got 4 minutes."

"Okay." She puts the toilet seat down and sits "So what are you gonna do if you are pregnant?"

"I don't know yet, I've always wanted a baby but I wanted to give it a few more years, and I also wanted it to be by someone I knew for years, not just someone I met a week ago, like this is so crazy."

"Relax, maybe you might not be pregnant."

"But what if I am? I haven't known this man for more than a month!" I was going through a lot of emotions, Vincent is a nice dude and all but I don't know him like that so having a baby by him would be crazy.