Chapter 12

(SORRY GUYS BEEN BUSY WITH WORK AND LIFE, WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE)

It was later on around 6:30 pm, Both of Vincent's parents were downstairs cooking dinner while me and Vincent got ready.

"So far I'm loving your parents, and it seems like the both of them are loving me too, I don't know yet, let's see how tonight goes." I slipped into my dress.

"What did my mom speak to you about outside?" He walked up behind me and zipped my dress up.

"She was basically just asking if I'm really into you or just wanna be with you for the money and I told her that I do wanna be with you and make things work, I'm not with you for your money, The first day I saw you I was already interested and the days after that before you even told me that you were a Billionaire."

"And that's why I trust you, you wanted to go out with me before finding out about me and my lifestyle, so in the end, if my mom or dad doesn't like you oh well, I still wanna be with you." He leaned in and kissed me "Now let's go see if they're done cooking." He smiled.

He grabbed my hand and led me downstairs into the kitchen "Food smells great, is it almost done?" He asked.

"It's done, I was just about to go get you both." His mom replied "I made some fried chicken with baked mac and cheese, and some salad on the side." She starts putting food onto everyone's plate.

"Sounds nice." We all sat down around the table and began eating "And it's delicious."

"Thank you." She smiled "So Bree, how old are you? Because Vincent hasn't really told us that much about you, well anything except for your name." She laughed.

"I'm 23 years old."

"Wow, you're young, are you sure you're ready for a baby? A baby is a lot of work."

"I know a baby is a lot of work but yeah, I'm ready to have a baby, and if anything I'll have the help from Vincent. I know I'm young but I'm mature, I can handle this."

"I like that answer." She replied "So have you ever been in a serious relationship before?"

"I have, my last relationship was 3 years ago and I was so in love with him, thought he felt the same way but behind my back he was sleeping with someone else, It was a serious relationship to me though."

"Oh, I'm sorry about that." She frowned "That's the problem with some men and women, they can have the most loyal person by their side and will still treat them like shit."

"True." I sipped my drink "It's sad."

"That's why I raised My son to become the best man ever, I don't ever want him to treat any woman how he wouldn't want his mother to get treated." His dad replied.

"So do you wanna get married in the future?" His mom asked.

"I do, I actually have this book from when I was 15 years old of how I want my wedding to look, my dress, basically everything." I laughed "I know it's cheesy but it's my dream wedding."

"It's not cheesy, I had a wedding book when I was younger too and I made sure me and Tom had everything planned out perfectly the same way my book was set up." She shoved some food into her mouth "Our wedding was so beautiful."

"How long were you two married for?" I asked.

"About 15 years now, so yeah it's been a long time."

"That's nice, I was hoping that I could find the perfect man to get married to and just grow old together, I'm just hoping that everything works out between me and Vincent and hopefully that can be us both."

"I hope everything can work out between you both too, You have a baby on the way and that's a big step but it can also bring you both closer together, I also have a hard time liking any of Vincent's girlfriends but you're sweet so far, I like you."

I smiled "Thank you."

               *************************

The rest of the night really went well, I feel like in the end both of his parents really liked me and that's all I really want. Now I'm just hoping that my parents would like him.

After dinner Vincent's mom decided to do the dishes while me and him went outside to the backyard to talk for a while.

"So, how are you enjoying your night so far?" He closed the door behind us.

"It's great, I really had a good time getting to know your parents."

"I think they both like you though." He grabbed my hand and led me over to the table then pulled my chair out for me.

"Thank you." I smiled and sat down "And now I'm just worried if my parents are gonna like you, but there's nothing to dislike about you, you're sweet, kind, sexy" I laughed "You're just perfect for me and I would have never thought that I would meet someone like you and feel this way about someone so soon."

He chuckled "Thanks, also I feel the same way about you."

"I don't think you do, I didn't wanna say anything because I don't want to probably embarrass myself but I'm in love with you, Like I love you."

"Wow, it's kind of crazy because I was gonna say it to you first I just didn't know the right time."

"That's cute." I leaned in kissing him on the lips, he grabbed the back of my head pulling me in more.

"I love you too." He smiled.