Chapter 7

It's about 2 weeks later, everything between me and Vincent has been great, he's been checking on me every day just to make sure that I'm okay, it's sweet.

We've been getting to know each other a bit better and it's been great, I just love spending time with him.

But he has been busy a whole lot with work and stuff, I'm still shocked a little bit finding out that he's a billionaire, I guess I've been blessed to meet someone like him.

I was in my room getting ready to go over to Cam's house, It's been a while since I've last seen her, she and Todd were also Busy.

I grab my keys off the counter and headed out the door, I get into my car and I drive off.

I arrive at her house 20 minutes later, I ended up stopping at the store to pick me up a hero cause I was hungry as fuck.

I knocked and waited, she opened the door a few seconds later "Hey babe." She hugged me "I missed you."

"I missed you too." I walked inside "Something smells great."

"Just Todd in the kitchen cheffing it up." She closed the door after me.

"Hey, Todd," I called out to him.

"Hey there." He walked over to me hugging me "I heard about your news before you got here, Why didn't you let me know that you were pregnant?"

"I only let Cam and Vincent know, I wanted to wait a few months before telling anyone else just to be safe."

"Well congratulations, Are you happy?"

"Of course, I'm happy, Like I told Vincent it was way too soon for me to get knocked up but I wanted a baby anyway, so maybe this is a blessing from God."

"Speaking of Vincent, I actually Invited him over for dinner."

"Oh, that's nice." I take a seat at the dining table "I bought me a hero on the way over here, I didn't know you were cooking."

"That's fine." He walked back into the kitchen to finish cooking.

"I haven't eaten anything all day so I'm just gonna eat this for now." I laughed.

"I mean you are eating for two now." Cam laughed also.

There's a knock on the door, Cam walked over to it and opened it "Hey Vincent."

"Hey." He walked inside and hugged her.

"What's good man." Todd greeted him.

"Hey." He walked over to me "And hello to you too beautiful." He leaned in kissing me on the cheek.

"Hey." I smiled "How was work?"

"It was okay but I'm drained, after this, I'm just gonna head home and get some rest, I have a lot of work to do tomorrow."

"Okay, Can I come over and stay there?" I ask.

"Of course, you can." He sat down next to me "There's actually something I wanna talk to you about later."

"Okay."

What could this be about?

I take a bite out of my hero "Oh my god this hero is so good."

"So Vincent, how are you doing?" Cam asked.

"I'm doing fine, how about you?"

"I'm fine, how have you been feeling about the whole baby thing?"

"I mean I'm excited, I honestly can't wait for our baby to come into this world because I've wanted a child for years now so I just can't wait to experience this."

"Aw, well we're happy for you, Me and Todd have been trying for a child for months so I hope one day I could get blessed to get pregnant."

"Don't worry babe, your time will come soon." I replied.

"I hope so."

"Well, the food is ready." Todd says.

"Good, I'm starving." Vincent replies.

Todd scoops some food onto everyone's plate then everyone sits and starts to eat.

"So when's the next doctor's visit?" Cam asked while shoving some food into her mouth.

"In 2 weeks, but I just can't wait until I'm able to find out the gender." I shoved some food into my mouth "By the way this steak and mashed potatoes is delicious."

"Thank you." Todd smiled.

"I was thinking that I should plan a gender reveal for you." Cam smiled.

"That'll be nice, I would love that."

"Good, I have so many ideas in mind." She excitedly replied, "I can't wait!"

              *************************

It was about two hours later, we'd finished dinner then for a while was just talking and catching up when Vincent finally decided to get ready to leave.

"Well dinner was delicious, I'm gonna go home and get some rest." He stands "I have a lot to do tomorrow."

"Okay, thank you for coming." Cam hugged him.

"Of course, I'll see you later bro." He hugs Todd.

"See you later."

I hug the both of them then grabbed my things and leaves with Vincent "I drove here so should I just leave my car here or drive it to your house?" I asked.

"Just drive it to my place."

"Okay." I get into my car, he gets inside his, and we both drive off.

We arrive at his place a while later, I park my car then gets out and he follows behind me.

He walked over to me and grabbed my hand, He unlocked his door and we walked inside.

"Do you want anything to drink?" He asked while taking his coat off.

"No thank you."

"Okay, I'm just gonna have myself a drink." He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass from the cabinet and a bottle of liquor.

He poured some into his glass then put it back into the cabinet and grabbed his glass and walked back towards me "So, that thing I wanted to talk to you about." He drinks some of his drink "I just wanted to ask if you would possibly move in with me, I know it's a crazy request but I would love it if you were closer to me so I can care for you and make sure everything is okay with you and our baby, Just take some time to think about it."

"There's nothing to think about, I would love to" I quickly replied.

"Well damn." He chuckled "Are you sure that's what you wanna do?"

"Yeah, it would be smarter for us both to be living with each other, you know just in case something goes wrong you could be here for me."

"Okay, well great, I'm glad you agree." He dug into his pocket and pulled out a pair of keys "I had these made earlier for you."

"Thank you." I grabbed the keys.

"So when do you wanna move in?"

"I don't know, when do you want me to move in?"

"Whenever you feel like it, Just let me know and I'll send a truck to pick up your things."

"Okay." I smiled.

I hope I'm making the best decision for myself and for our child, I don't wanna regret this in the future.