Chapter 8

It's the next day, I'm upstairs in my room packing up the rest of my things, I really didn't wanna stay in this house any longer, especially when I've got Vincent's big and beautiful house to look forward to.

There are a few perks I'm gonna love about having a baby and living with a Billionaire.

As I'm packing I hear my front door open, I knew it was Cam because she was the only one who has my keys.

She walked up the stairs and into my room "Girl, I see boxes all over your living room floor and everything else packed, you're moving and didn't even bother telling me?"

"I wanted to tell you in person, Vincent asked me to move in with him just so he could be around more and be there to help take care of our baby."

"What!" She yells "And you don't think this is too soon?"

"Well I'm gonna need the help, plus I would really love to live with him." I fold my clothes "It'll be fun."

"I'm so confused about you guy's relationship, are you both together or just wanting to take care of your child together?" She sits on the bed.

"I don't know what we are, but what I do know is that I'm moving in with him today and I couldn't be anymore happier." I smiled.

"Wait." She stares me up and down "Don't tell me you're in love."

"I just might be."

"Girl, you better not have fell in love with him in a little bit of time."

"I don't usually fall in love with men fast but it's just something different about him, he shows me attention and is so kind, he seems way different from the other men I dated."

"You think that now but what if your opinion about him changes? You have to give it more time."

"I don't think it would, So far he's shown me nothing but kindness and I've known him more than a month, he's just not that type of guy." I pack away the rest of my things "Just trust me."

"Well, I hope you're right about this."

"Why can't you just support me the way I supported you and Todd when you both got together? I know that you both were dating for a while before moving in together but I love Vincent, it's too soon to say that but I'm in love with him and I wanna be with him, I wanna move in with him, I just wanna find the same love you and Todd have for each other with someone."

She sighs "I'm sorry Bree, don't worry you will find love like that because you're a beautiful woman and you're loyal, you're honest, you're everything a man would ever want." She stood and walked over pulling me into a hug "I love you and I really hope you do find happiness with Vincent, I'm just a little worried about you because I don't want you to get hurt again."

"You don't have to worry about me, I'll be okay." I hug her back "I love you too."

"Ugh, this sucks that you're not gonna be living here anymore, I got used to coming over whenever I felt like it." She laughed.

"Yeah, well now you can come over to Vincent's house whenever you feel like it, it's so much better and bigger."

"Oh trust me, I will." She started grabbing boxes "I'll help."

She helps me bring all of my boxes downstairs and sets them down in the living room "Thank you, The moving truck should be here in a few minutes."

"Okay, So Is Vincent coming to pick you up? Because I saw that your car wasn't here."

"Yeah, I decided to leave my car at his place since I'm going back anyway, But no, he's sending a car for me."

"Ooh, I know you're hype!" She jumped up and down "I wish I could have found me a rich man, before meeting Todd though." She chuckled.

"I don't even really care about his money, I just care about spending time with him."

"That's cute."

There's a knock at the door, I open the door and 2 moving men were standing there "Hello Ma'am."

"Hello, I have everything already in the living room packed in boxes, come in." They both walk inside and starts collecting the boxes.

It took them about a half-hour just to get everything inside of the truck, once they were done they got back into their truck and drove off.

"I told Vincent to send the cab so it should be here in a few minutes."

"Okay, do you want me to stay with you while you wait?"

"No you can head home, I'll be fine." I hug her "I'll see you later babe."

"See you later, have fun." She kissed me on the cheek then got into her car and drove off.

I waited for a few more minutes and the car finally arrived, I got inside and he drove off.

***********************

I arrived at his place about 35 minutes later, The moving truck was already there and they were outside unpacking everything while Vincent watched.

I step out of the car and it drives off "Hey there." I walked over to him.

"Hey." He kissed me "How was your day?"

"Tiring, having to pack up all of those boxes drained me."

"So why don't you come inside and rest." He grabbed my hand and lead me into the house, we walked upstairs to his room and I kicked my shoes off and laid down.

"Do you want me to get you anything to drink, some water?"

"Sure." I smiled "Thank you."

"Of course." He walked off.

He returned a few minutes later with a bottle of water "Thank you." I opened it and took a sip "I have a question."

"Yeah?" He sat down next to me.

"Are we a thing now? I mean we're both having a child, Now I'm living with you, we both talk almost every day, like what are we?"

"Um." He pauses "I was just taking things slow for a while, I didn't wanna rush anything because we already rushed with a child, I wanted you to move in with me so we could both take care of our baby, I guess you could say that we're dating, I mean I would love for you to be my girlfriend."

"I would love to be your girlfriend."

"Good." He leaned in kissing me "Now get some rest, I'm gonna make sure everything is moved in."

"Okay."

He stood and left the room.