Chapter 6

(Sorry guys, I've been busy with work and i've been sick a little bit so I wasn't really working on this book, i'll update more recently)

It's about a week later, Me and Vincent were waiting inside the doctor's office, just so we can check by a real doctor to see if I was really pregnant or not.

There's been a lot of cases where women have got false-positive test results, so I really wanted to make sure.

The doctor walks into the room "Hello Mr. Miller."

"Hello Doctor Johnson, this is Bree."

"It's nice to meet you, Bree." He holds his hand out and I shake it.

"Nice to meet you too."

"So you're here today because you wanna find out if you're pregnant, right?"

"Yeah, I took a test and it came out positive but I just wanna make sure."

"Okay." He grabs gloves slipping them on "Well do me a favor and just lay back for me."

I lay back on the chair, He grabs some gel rubbing it onto my stomach "It's a little bit cold." He grabbed the transducer and began running it over my stomach.

Both me and Vincent watched the ultrasound "You are indeed pregnant, you can't see much yet since you're not that far along."

"Oh okay, thank you."

"Of course, come back in 4 weeks and it'll be more clear for me to show you your baby." He cleans the gel off my stomach.

"Okay." I stood "Well thank you again."

"Of course, it was nice meeting you Bree, I'll see you soon."

We say goodbye then we leave, we get back inside his car and he drives off.

"Well, who would have thought that we would end up in this predicament." He says.

"Right."

"Well, what do you wanna do now?" He turns to me.

"I guess we could go back to my place, We could order some food and just chill."

"Sounds good to me." He smiled.

"Are you gonna be okay with everything?"

"You mean you keeping the baby?"

"Yeah."

"I told you that it's no problem for me, I wanna be there for you and help take care of our baby."

"Okay sorry, I'm just making sure."

"It's fine." He grabs my hand "Just don't think that I'm gonna leave you alone and have you take care of this child alone, I'm here for you whenever you need me so just give me a call or text whenever."

"I know you're here for me, thank you." I smiled.

A while later we arrive at my house and I unlock the door, I walk in and he walks in after me.

"Where do you wanna order from?" I ask.

"Doesn't matter to me." He takes his coat off hanging it up.

"Do you like Taco Bell?"

"Of course, who doesn't?" He chuckles "I'll order the food for us, what do you want?"

"I want a chicken quesadilla, and the deluxe combo box, my chalupa I want chicken."

"Okay." He takes a seat "Anything to drink?"

"Pepsi."

"Okay." He takes out his phone and begins ordering the food.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom real quick." I walk upstairs and into my room, then into the bathroom.

I quickly use the bathroom then walks back downstairs "I ordered the food already."

"Good." I sit down next to him "So."

"So." We sit there in silence for a few, it was so awkward, I didn't know how else to act around him.

"Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" I hand him the remote.

"Sure, why not." He switches between the channels, He stops on the movie grease "This is one of my favorite movies."

"Oh my god, Mine too!"

"That's something we got in common" He laughed "The first Grease is way better than the second one."

"Well duh, I liked the second movie it just wasn't as good as the first."

"So what's your favorite genre of movies?" He leans back onto the couch.

"I'm gonna have to go with horror movies, I love horror movies a lot."

"Woman, we got something else in common." He smiled "What's your favorite scary movie?"

"I don't have a favorite, a lot of them are too good, but if I had to pick then I would go with the Halloween movies."

"Can I tell you a secret?" He leaned over towards me.

"Yeah?"

"When I was about 15 years old and I watched the Halloween movies Michael Myers scared the fuck out of me." He laughed "The way he just went around killing his whole family and other people and didn't give a damn just scared me."

I giggled "It's fine, He used to scare me too but now I'm in love with the movies."

"I love them too but if I had to pick a favorite horror movie then I would choose Jeepers Creepers"

"I love that movie also, the ending kind of pissed me off though."

"It pissed me off too, I expected them both to live but of course that didn't happen, with whatever type creature that is."

We sit there chatting for the rest of time, forgetting that the movie grease was playing.

I just enjoyed my time around him and talking to him, could it be too soon to say I might be falling in love?