Chapter 1 - Make Or Break.

Y/N's POV

Ultimately this what it all comes down to this. Make or Break. Either walk out a champion with a ticket to a better future or walk out a loser, without a championship and with shame chasing shortly after you. 

Sitting on a stool i am looking down at my fists as i wrap the tape around them tightly, leaving little space for them to make loose movements. Something that can be punished in the ring. The music of my oponent is playing in the background but i pay little to no attention to it as my mind just wanders off once again. 

This is starting to annoy me, no matter what i do i always seem to get lost in the past.

                                                                           3rd Person POV

"You just won your first professional match!" 

A boy with white hair shouted as he threw his fist in the air triumphantly. Y/N could only lean against the cage of the ring trying to catch his breath as the refs were checking on his oponent who was passed out on the mat. 

Loads of red stains painted the white canvas that many called a ring, in some sick and twisted way what happened in the ring was art, just, in its own way. 

"You were so amazing, for a second there i thought he had you! Literally, he had you against the cage and then in a matter of seconds you just put him in a guillotine and next thing we knew is he faded!" 

The shorter boy said sounding exstatic as he threw his arms in the air while talking mimicking what happened in the best of his ability. 

"Thank you Little Man, for being here. Means a lot." 

The fighter told the young one as he took off his gloves and put a hand on the dark skinned male. Giving him a smile trying to hide his blooded teeth. 

                                                                             Y/N's POV

"You should have been here little man. . ." 

I whispered underneath my breath while taking in a large breath causing my shoulders to rise up before falling back down after i exhale. 

"But you made your choice." 

With that i feel a hand on my shoulder, turning my gaze i come face to face with one member of my training team. He gived my a nod which means its time. Without wasting time i push myself up and put my mouthguard in before slipping on my red gloves. 

These were the one's i wore the first time i stepped foot in an actual boxing ring and for the first few months before saving up enough money to buy a new pair. It was a dream to one day be able to afford on my own a pair of boxing gloves, and the fulfilment i felt that day can never be topped. 

And now here i stand staring at the same gloves that i used to 'punch' my way into the business, literally and metaphorically. Then, with a swift motion i slip my towel around my neck as my music started playing. 

Standing before the cuirtain there are a lot of feelings going on in my mind. Placing the belt around my waist i take one final breath before walking through the cloth, the crowd going wild as cheers filled the thick air inside the arena.