Chapter 8 - Some wounds can not be mended.

Y/N's POV

"Wake up."

A light nudge on my shoulder causes my eyes to open just barely to see a bit of pink, i forced my eyes open and turned around facing the ceiling.

"Morning to you too, love."

A grunt escaped my lips as the cold in the room had hit its highest point for the night.

"Its 3 am."

She said with a deadpan expression on her face which caused me to shift my attention to her.

"Technically morning."

She scoffed and gave me the middle finger, my response was a chuckle followed by a sleepy smile.

"The others sleeping well?"

She moved to the side and let me take a look. Moving the heavy blanket half way down i sat up on the couch and looked at the entire gang sleeping.

Mylo, as always, stretched out like an octopus.

The heat waves that were being produced from the little fireplace gave light into the room, just enough for you to be able to see.

"Why are you up anyways?"

Throwing my feet over the edge of the couch i place two more logs in the fireplace to keep what little warmth the fireplace was producing going.

"I was cold."

She said and followed me with her eyes as i wiped my hands clean with a cloth which rested not too far from the fireplace.

"You can take the couch if you want. Made it nice and warm"

I said while walking up to her, placing both hands on her hips and giving her a peck on the lips.

Some might have found the image weird, she was built more like a guy, almost like me but, that didn't take away any of her charm. She was tall too, i was just barely a few inches taller than the female.

But no matter, Vi was perfect in my eyes.

"Only if you join me."

She smirked and looked at me when i brought a hand up and cupped her cheek. Her band-aid covered hand brushed over mine as she leaned into the touch.

I smiled before turning to the couch i opened it, making slight more room for her.

I moved in on the inside with the couch's backrest against my back and Vi laid in front of me both hands on my cheeks.

Bringing my hands up i started removing the bandages, Vi slightly flinched at the motion.

"Relax beautiful, you know i like you more without those."

Giving her a heartwarming smile she nodded and let herself relax at the touch while i removed the cloth.

"Better now, no?"

She nodded as a smile crept on her face. Returning her hands on my face she scooped closer.

This is the only time you could see Vi so vulnerable, nighttime and when she was with me. Mostly in private.

"Love you."

She whispered gently squeezing the amount of flesh she had between her hands.