Chapter 4 - Lies, Worry and... Evelynn.

Ekko's POV

It has been two days and i haven't been able to comprehend what just happened at the RMMA event. It was like seeing a ghost. Since the event i haven't eaten much, haven't slept much, haven't had much water. . . 

Sitting here, in my room thinking, it feels way more lonely than useless. 

My eyes wander off to the window as the sun is standing tall in the sky a sigh escapes my lips and three knocks on the door are heard causing me to slightly gasp. 

"What you want?" 

I asked aware of the fact that it was Yasuo on the other side of the door. Last night he was out and about watching- his weight-in.

"To come in." 

Slightly raising my eye brow at the door i wonder why he told me since he usually just. . . walks in. Cause, 'That's what room-mates do' or at least he says so. 

"Its unlocked." 

I reply and pull my legs up on the bed as he walks in and sits on my chair that was infront of my office. Once he was down he looked at me and raised his eye brow and so did i unsure of what this was about.

"You haven't been well." 

He states simply as i sigh. Of course he would notice, if he didnt notice back at the event he would notice now. 

"Just, haven't been feeling so well that's all." 

Giving him a smile i hope that he would just swallow the lie and let the matter to rest. . . but so much for my optimism. 

"Yeah. And i'm becoming a singer." 

Okay okay, i got it. He didn't believe me. 

"It's just a phase Yasuo. Will pass." 

He glares at me and rolls closer to the bed with the chair.

""A phase huh, the kind of phase that pops up out of the blue and causes you to slowly starve to death and dehydrate?" 

Yasuo and his sarcasm. . . quite a sight to behold if i may say so myself.

"Okay, what do you want to know?" 

His lips curl into a smirk as he looks at me and leans back agaisnt the chair. 

"The why." 

Of course, it was a dumb question from my part i guess. On the other hand though there is no easy way of explaining everything that has happened. Not to Yasuo, not to anyone. 

"It's just, i was from the Undercity yeah?" 

Yasuo nods so i continue. 

"I knew him before all this. Once i left though all the contacts were cut. I had no idea about what he did or if he even was alive. That's all." 

Lying again. It starts to become irritating at this point. I should be open about my past, at least with Yasuo. 

I have done a lot of things in my life, most of them . . . i ain't proud of. Not at all- but they were the chances i was given and i took them. 

I just hope the past doesn't catch up to me. 

"So he is an old friend?" 

Yasuo asks earning a slight nod from me in return. 

"You are friends with the most cold-blooded, Submission master motherfucker out there? And you didn't say shit?!" 

Practically jumping off the chair he looked at me running a hand through his hair.