Chapter 1

This chapter is dedicated to @AsyrshireTeen, thank you for the editing this chapter. Hope everyone likes it.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Alex walked down a street in a place called Hell's Kitchen. Alex could see why, but he didn't care because he was there on a mission. He was with the gang that ran the street.

He was heading back home, when he received a call from the boss. He answered it, despite feeling like he was being watched.

"Where are you Alex?" The boss inquired with a thick Russian accent.

"Almost to base," Alex replied in the same accent, "Why?" He heard a sound, similar to girls screaming, on the other side of the street.

"There is a masked man running around town, he might go after you so be careful," With that the boss hung up and Alex continued on.

He was almost to the base when his feet were swept from underneath him. Alex rolled to his back and saw a man in all black with his eyes covered. Alex got up and went into a stance. The man went after Alex but he blocked all of his punches. The man pinned Alex to the wall.

"Get out of my town," he said in a deep voice. Alex punched him in the face and he backed up. He was dazed from the punch. Alex swiped the man's legs, causing him to fall to the ground.

"I don't think so," Alex said with a smile. He began to walk away when the man got back up. Alex dodged the man's failed attempts to punch him. They began going all out on each other and that's when the guy messed up; Alex punched him out cold. At least that's what Alex thought.

Alex turned around and walked off in the direction of the base, unaware that the man was following him. Once Alex got to the base the boss was waiting for him at the door.

"What took you so long?" He asked Alex as he walked in.

"Ran into that buddy that you were talking about," Alex said as he rotated his right shoulder.

"You aren't hurt?"

"Nope I was able to knock him out. It was actually a quick fight." The lights flickered, before going out.

"Get those lights back on now." The boss said with a loud echoing voice.

A few men ran to the breaker. Alex could hear the firing of bullets and men falling to the ground. The group of men that were close to Alex and the boss got into a ring. The lights flickered again, before coming back on. The man, who had attacked Alex earlier, was in front of the group. Several men ran at him and were all on the ground within a minute. Three men were the last people standing, the boss, Alex and another guy Alex didn't know it him.

"Get out of my city," The man's voice rang through the room.

The boss smiled, "I like it here. I think I'll stay for a while."

The other man ran at him, but was quickly on the ground with a broken arm. The man lay on the ground clutching his arm.

"That's not an option," The man in the mask said.

It was Alex's turn.

Alex ran up to him punches went flying. The boss watched as they were equally matched. Alex got a few blows and so did the man. Soon enough the man was on the ground. Alex was above him and was breathing hard. The man got up but as soon as Alex tried to punch him, he grabbed Alex's arm. He pulled it back, up dislocating his shoulder. Alex gritted his teeth. He broke free and punched him. Alex fell to the ground in pain. He looked around and didn't see the boss.

"I warned you in the alley way," The man spat.

"I can't just leave. I have a job to do that's similar to yours." Alex said dropping his Russian accent for the Britain one.

The man listened to Alex's heartbeat, not even bothering to look at him.

"How old are you?" He asked.

Alex got up not without feeling any pain in his shoulder.

"16. Why?"

Alex felt his vision becoming blurred. The man walked closer to Alex, holding out a string.

"'Cause you're coming with me."

Alex's knees felt weak and the man caught him, before he fell to the ground unconscious. As the man held Alex up he noticed how light he was. He brought Alex to a friend's house. They blind folded him and tied his wrists together. His friend was not so happy that he had brought a teenage boy back with him.