Chapter 5

Alex woke up and Daredevil was above him trying to choke him. Lucky for Alex, he was able to get Daredevil off of him. They started to go at each other. Daredevil grabbed a hold of Alex and threw him against a mirror that was in the room. The mirror shattered and some of the glass ended up cutting Alex.

"You trader." Daredevil said. Alex got up but Daredevil was able to pick up Alex again and Alex ended up getting cut above his eye from the dresser that he ran into. Alex's vision was blurred and he felt blood go down the side of his face. He was able to get back up off the ground. He got a few punched in on Daredevil. Eventually Alex was able to throw him out the window. Glass went everywhere. The problem was that Daredevil was gone. Then Fisk and James ran in. Alex was hanging on the wall but he slide down leaving a trail of blood on the wall. Fisk and James ran over to him.

"What happen Alex?" Fisk asked.

"Man in the mask." Alex said and Fisk was up set now.

"Get Mary here now." Fisk said and James ran out of the room. Alex's eyes started to close. He was losing too much blood. "Alex stay awake till she comes." Alex keep his eyes open the best as he could. His breathing was getting slower. His eyes half open. Mary finally came in.

"Lets get him on his side." She said as she started to cut his shirt off. They got Alex to his side and there was several pieces of glass in his back. Then Alex closed his eyes knowing he would be fine. Mary was able to get the glass out of his back. There was bandage all along his spin. Then she started to stitch up the cut that was above his right eye. Alex still was unconscious. "Who did this to him?" She asked.

"He said man in the mask so I am guessing Daredevil." Fisk said. Mary nodded and she finished up put the last stitch in. "He can't be alone for now... Mary can you stay with him?" Mary knew what he meant and she nodded. They got Alex back into the bed and they had the window fixed.

*****

Alex slowly was awake a few hours later. His eyes were still closed but he felt something behind him. He opened his eyes but he didn't move. He looked around the room to see that his eyes weren't focus. Eventually he fell back asleep.

When he woke up again he felt someone stroking his head. To him it felt soothing since he hurt all over. He heard a familiar voice. "How you feeling?" It was Mary Alex thought. He also noticed that he didn't have a shirt on. Alex tried to move but he just didn't have enough energy and it hurt him too much. Mary saw this and got up off the bed to grab him pain killers. It was in a needle so it would act fast. She went in front of Alex and showed him the needle. He trusted her. She stuck it in his his arm. Fisk walked in.

"How's he doing Mary?" He asked. Fisk walked over to Mary.

"He's wake right now. I just gave him a pain killer." Fisk was above Alex. Alex stayed still.

"I am going to get Daredevil and kill him for what he has done to Alex." Then Alex started to move a little bit. He slowly moved his arms to try and get up. Pain went through his back. Fisk put his hand on Alex's shoulder. "Save your strength." Alex didn't listen. He was able to sit up, but not much else. His head was pounding but he didn't care.

"I need to get pay back for what he did to me." Alex said, not without pain in his voice. Alex started to get off the bed.

"Your a strong kid but you need rest." Fisk said. Alex got his feet to the ground and he stood up. He felt his knees where about to give out. When they did Fisk and Mary caught him. They felt how light he was. Alex's back was screaming in pain. The pain killer didn't help when the pain was really bad. Mary saw that he was in by his eyes.

"I probably need to change his bandages." They sat him back on the bed, on his side. Fisk watched Alex while Mary got the first aid kit.

"I need to..." Alex started to say but he stopped when a wave of pain went through his body.

"I will see to it that he is gone for good." Fisk said and Alex nodded. Mary ran in and started to remove the bandage that was on his back. Alex felt weak. He never like it when others where around and he felt weak.

"We need to get him to the hospital. It looks like there might be some small pieces of glass in his back. I can't see them." She said.

"I know a few doctors. I can get them here in 30 minutes." Fisk said. Mary nodded and he left the room. Mary stroked his hair. She knew he was in a lot of pain. His face relaxed as she was stroking his hair. She saw his eyes close. He fell asleep. After about 20 minutes of waiting the doctor came in with a nurse. Alex still was asleep.

"Hello I am Doctor Mike. This Claire. She will be helping me today. What's wrong with him?" He walked over to where Alex was. He took Alex's pulse and blood pressure.

"Someone attacked him last night. He was thrown into a mirror and a window broke as well." The doctor nodded.

"Let's get him on his stomach. Possibly the floor would be the best." Mary started to shake Alex awake.

"Wake up." His eyes fluttered open. They were unfocused. "We need to get you on the floor." Alex nodded and he started to get up. The pain started back up. He made it to the floor with the help of Mary. He closed his eyes in pain. He made fists out of his hands. Mary started to stroke his hair once again. He started to clam down till he fell asleep.

"Let's take a look at his back. Claire, could you hand me some gloves." She handed the gloves to him. Claire knew Alex. She knew that Daredevil was the one that did this to him. The doctor started to take the bandage off to see the big mess of his back. There was chunks of flesh missing from his back and it looked kind of like a burn.

"Wow." Clarie said looking at Alex's back.

"We for sure have a lot to do." He said starting to look over his back. He took out a magnifying glass. "Looks like there is several pieces of glass are still in his back." He took out a string so he could num the area around his back. Once that was done, he started working on getting the glass out of Alex's body. He took his time and got all of the glass out of Alex's back.

"How's it going?" Fisk asked walking in.

"Good. Looks like I was able to get all of the glass out." Mike said putting the bandage on Alex's back. Fisk nodded and walked over to them. Alex still was sleeping and Fisk saw it.

"Good. Now once your done, let me know and I will pay you." Fisk left the room. Mike checked on Alex's cut above the eye and he left. Claire was left behind with Mary as Mike when to go get a check.

"How long have you known him?" Claire asked.

"A day. Just meet him last night. He got into a fight and now someone wanted to kill him. He's too young for this." Mary said watching him sleep.