Chapter 9

Alex's POV

My eyes opened to the same room but something was different. I didn't know what but it was different. I slowly started to get up off the floor. Mary walked in and I figure out that I was not focused. My vision was blurred and I could not focus. Mary walked over to me and started to stroke my back. I pushed her hand away. I felt sick and it was not fun. My stomach was turning and I felt really cold when I was sweating.

"Everything all right Alex?" She asked concerned. I tried to get up but I fell right back to the floor.

"I fell sick. I..." I started to cough into my hands to see blood. Mary was concerned. I felt like vomiting but nothing would go up. My stomach was hurting and there was nothing I could do.

"Alex. Stay clam." She started to stoke my hair again. I felt something hot on my head. I started to calm down and it was almost like my whole body calmed down and it like I never was sick. My stomach didn't hurt anymore and I didn't feel cold. All I felt was tired.

"What are you doing to me?" I asked. Two men walked in and picked me up. I didn't struggle because I couldn't move. I felt weak and useless. They carried me to a white van and tossed me in there. My back hit the wall sending pain all across my back. Mary, Fisk, James and a few more people walked into the van. The doors where closed and we were off somewhere.

"I am very disappointed in you Alex Rider. Trying to spy on me." Fisk said. I started to cuss in my head over and over. What did I do to make them suspicious of me.

"How did you find out?" I asked breathing hard. I didn't know why but I did have a lot of pain going through my back. Then I remembered that I didn't have a bandage on my back so that could be a reason.

"Daredevil took you and gave you back to me. Didn't give out any information. I guess gut instinct when I first met you. I knew something was wrong." Fisk said and I knew that Daredevil's plan for me was to good to be true. I sighed and tried to sit up to only have pain. Mary got closer to me and I tried to shew her away.

"Leave me alone." I said as I tried to fight going unconscious. It was not working well since the corner of my vision was starting to darken.

"Please, let me help you." Mary said with the beautiful voice I know. I started to try and move away from her.

"How can I let you help me when I know... I know... It's not good." I used all my energy to say that and I passes out from either blood loss, pain or something other that I didn't know about.

*Third Person*

As Alex was laying in the back unconscious, Mary was concerned about him. She never really was concerned for anyone in her life till the boy came around. They arrived at there destination and everyone filled out of the van. Two guards grabbed Alex and took into a room. They tied him to a chair and had a screen in front of him. The room was gray walls and nothing more than a door, chair and a screen. Now Alex was added to the scene.

"What do we do now?" Mary asked.

"Now we wait till he wakes up. Then we start the movie." Fisk said coldly as he walked out of the room and into a different one where food was waiting to be eaten. Fisk was planing on trying to brainwash Alex. Also no food or water for several days. He wanted Alex to suffer till he was one of them. Fisk, James and Mary all sat down.

"Daredevil visited the house earlier and so far everything has gone to plan. Now we just wait for Alex to disappear and a deadly weapon to appear." James said looking at a file that was in his lap. Fisk nodded and two guards walked in.

"Sir. The boy is awake." One of the guards said. Fisk nodded and he got up.

"Come along James. Let's say hello." James followed Fisk and Mary stayed in the living room. As Fisk and James walked into the room, they saw Alex trying to get out of the restraints and blood dripping down his back. There was a doctor in there as well. A friend of Mary's. He injected something into Alex's arm and Alex stopped struggling as skin on his back started to grow back. Pain was on his face and he started to scream in pain. Once his back was healed he was sweating and was breathing really hard.

"I was wondering when you might show up." Alex said breathing hard. He coughed a little bit from screaming. His head was dangling. Fisk walked over to Alex.

"Soon you will not think, just take orders." Fisk said and the movie started to play. They left the room and Alex watched the movie because he knew MI6 was not going to come to his rescue. The movie was brain washing him to turn into a killer. As he watched the film, his head was doing crazy things like making plans on how to kill Daredevil and other crazy things. When that would happen he would shake his head and it would seem like it would go away. Then it would come back. Once the movie was done Fisk walked back in with Jame behind him.

"You can't... Control me... That easily..." Alex said trying to fight the words out. His brain was trying to do things he didn't want to do. Alex was trying to fight the brainwash.

"I'm sure we can." Fisk turned around to two guards. "Untie him. Beat him up some and then make him watch the movie again." Fisk left the room and the guards did as Fisk asked. The untied Alex and punched him a few times. Alex didn't fight back because the brainwashing was working. He didn't want to resist. He watched the movie again and this time the things that he thought stayed in his brain. When Fisk walked back in. Alex was quiet as a mouse.

"I think it worked Sir." Fisk walked closer to Alex. He looked into Alex's eyes to see that there was nothing.

"I believe that you are right James. Keep him here for a little bit longer. Perhaps, run the movie again. Just to make sure." James nodded and they left once again. The movie ran again and Alex was not Alex anymore. He was a weapon at Fisk's hand. Alex probably will never be himself again.

——————————————————————————————

Vote Comment. You know the drill.