Chapter 2

Alex woke up to hear two people arguing. Alex opened his eyes to see that he was blind folded. Then they stopped talking. He heard someone walk over to him. More like he heard two people.

"We know you awake." He heard the man say. Alex stiffened a little bit. "Who do you work for?" He asked.

"Classified." Alex said with his British accent. Then he felt someone touch his shoulder. Alex tried to pull away.

"It's okay. I'm just check your shoulder." He heard a women's voice. He relaxed. She touched his shoulder and winced a little.

"Who do you work for?" The man asked. Then he pressed against Alex shoulder and Alex gritted his teeth.

"I can't tell you." Alex said. He picked Alex up and threw him to the ground.

"What are you doing? He's just a kid." Alex heard the women say.

"That's what they want you to think. I'm black and blue from him." The man said.

"How do you know. You can't them." She said.

"I can feel them." He said. He picked Alex up and pinned him against the wall. "Who are you working for?" He said. Alex gritted his teeth from the pain in his shoulder.

"MI6." Alex said and he let got of Alex. He dropped to the ground. The man pulled the blind fold off of Alex's and cut the ties off of his wrists. Alex saw a women with brownish hairs walked over to Alex. The man still was wearing his costume.

"Why put a kid at risk?" The man said to himself.

"I'm going to have to fix your shoulder. Are you ready." She said. He nodded and she put his shoulder back in place with a crack. Alex eyes filled with relief. Alex sighed. "Better?"

"Much." Alex said. She smiled at Alex. Then Alex's phone rang. It was the boss. Alex answered it.

"Where are you?" He asked yelling into Alex's ear.

"Hospital." Alex said.

"Why aren't you at the base?" He asked.

"The man in black knocked me out and gave mw to the cops. They didn't have anything on me so they let me go. I went to the hospital." Alex said a little agitated.

"Get here as soon as you can." He hung up and Alex sighed.

"I have to go." Alex said as he tried to get up. He was not using his his right arm because it was dislocated. The women got up.

"Let me help you." She said.

"No I'm fine." Alex said. He got up and started to walk to the door.

"You're as stubborn as him." She pointed to the man.

"Who is he?" Alex asked.

"His name is Daredevil." She said. Alex nodded.

"Alex Rider." They shook hands.

"I'm not allowed to say my name." She said. Alex nodded and opened the door to leave. He walked out on to the street. He knew where he was. He headed back to the base. Daredevil listen and he wondered about the boy Alex. Why would he willingly be a spy so young.

*****

Alex walked into the base to be greeted by the boss and a few of the men. Alex walked up in front of them and waited to hear from the boss. Alex knew never to mess with him. Alex seen what he's done to the men that betrayed him. Never turned out nice. They were always dead when he was done.

"Alex. Nice to see you." He said. Alex didn't like what he was hearing. "Tie him up." Alex started to struggle but they managed to put cuffs on him.

"Why are you doing this?" Alex asked. The boss smiled.

"I watched the security cameras. I heard what you said." He said.

"It was to save my butt. He could have killed me." Alex said. He received a punch in the face. Also he got a few punches in the gut.

"Don't lie to me spy." He said. Alex received a few more punches mostly to the face. His left eye was turning into a black eye and Alex had blood all over his shirt.

"I'm not a spy." Alex said. Then the cuffs went to the ground and Alex started fighting off the men around him. All of the man that went after Alex were on the floor. Alex was breathing hard. The boss stood in front of Alex smiling.

"If your not a spy then how come you could get out of cuffs?" He said. Alex's head was spinning but he answered him.

"I trained with Scorpia." Alex said simply. "Top of their class." Alex said. Then he fell to his knees. His vision was blurred and was on his way to being unconscious. When Daredevil came with his friend that had a white mask on. Daredevil got into a fight with the boss and ended up being knocked out in a minute. He walked over to Alex. his friend was already helping him.

"How does he look?" Daredevil said.

"Not good. Looks like he got beaten up really badly." She said.

"Let's get him back to the place and he can get patched up." Daredevil said. he picked up Alex and slung him over his soulder. Then Alex passed out. They took him back to the apartment Daredevil owned and she got Alex patched up. Daredevil keep thinking about when he was a kid. When he could see the sky. He was so innocent then.

"You thinking back to when you were a kid?" She asked him. He snapped out of his thoughts.

"Yes Claire. He fights like me. It took me awhile to learn but he's a pro. Also works for the government. It does not make sense." He said. He took off his mask and sat down. She sat down next to him.

"Doesn't have to make sense. It's wrong. That's all you need to know." Claire said. Daredevil listened all around him to see if there was any trouble. A lot of the time he would keep hearing Alex's heart beat. He didn't know why but he keep listening for trouble.