Chapter 6

Alex's eye fluttered open. He heard that people were talking. His vision was still unfocused so he had to blink a few time to get the fuzziness gone. Mary noticed and went closer to him. Alex noticed that he was still on the floor. He didn't feel any pain in his back. He started to get up and then he saw Claire looking at him.

"Hi Claire." Alex said figuring that he should be nice.

"How do you know her?" Mary asked. Alex started to cuss in his head.

"He was in the hospital a few nights ago and he had a dislocated shoulder. I was the nurse that helped him." She said and Alex silently thanked her for not blowing his cover.

"Wow you helped him twice. Lucky girl." Mary said. Alex slowly tried to get up. He had a pounding headache. He stood up slowly trying not to open up any of his wounds. He he was off the ground his headache got worse so he started to rub his temples.

"Help me sit down. I might be getting a migraine." Mary grabbed his hand and lead him to the bed so he could sit. She sat down next Alex as he rubbed his temples. She started to stroke Alex hair which made the headache disappear. Alex started to relax and not feel pain. Claire saw almost electricity come from Mary's fingers.

"Feeling better?" She asked him. He nodded and his eyes slowly started to close from the Mary stroking his hair. It was soothing and Alex didn't know why. Mike walked in saying it was time to go. Claire left the room and Alex was alone with Mary. After a while Fisk walked in and saw that Alex was sitting up.

"How is he doing?" He asked and James walked in.

"He was having a migraine so I helped get rid of it. He seems pretty happy." Mary said. She stopped stroking Alex hair and his eyes opened slowly. His vision was blurred once again but he saw that Fisk was in front of him.

"Sir." Alex greeted a little tired. Fisk nodded and Alex got up to stretch a little.

"How do you feel Alex?" Fisk asked.

"Little sore but not bad. Ready to kill someone." Alex said and Fisk smiled a little. Alex walked over to his bag and pulled out a gun. He checked it to see if it worked and he was ready to get back at Daredevil.

"Good. I will leaving you two alone and brunch in about 30 minutes." With that, Fisk left the room.

"I'm going to take a quick shower and I will be back. He had his bag in his hand and went into the bathroom that was connected to his room. He closed the door and got his hair wash and he tried not to get the bandage wet. He changed into a pair of jeans and a black shirt. When he walked out of the bathroom he saw that Mary was still sitting on the bed. She turned her head to see Alex walking out of the bathroom.

"We need to hurry if you want brunch." She got up off the bed and grabbed Alex's hand. She dragged him to the room where James and Fisk were.

"There's Alex. We were wondering if you were going to come or not." James said and Alex sat down in the chair. He made the mistake of putting pressure on his back by being in a laid back position. He winced at the pain of the chair touching his back. He quickly made sure that his back was not going to touch anything.

"Mary. There is an extra set if you would like to sit with us." Fisk offered. She nodded and sat down next to Alex. "The plan to get Daredevil back is that Alex is going to be bait. Then we will come in and and start shooting at him. Hopefully Alex will help. We just need to injure him." Alex thought about the plan. He really didn't want to hurt Daredevil. At he same time he did.

"Sounds full proof. How about tonight. I will go into on of the allies and lure him out." Everyone nodded. The night was getting close. They were going to wait till around midnight. Alex still was a little slow but he would have to keep going. He walked into an ally. Alex made sure that Fisk didn't bug the area. He wanted to talk to Daredevil, without being heard.

"Daredevil. I know your here." Alex yelled. "Daredevil." After a few minutes, Alex was about to leave when he turned around there was Daredevil.

"Your a traitor. You work for Fisk." He said. Then he started to attack Alex. Alex started to feel the pain in his back, he keep fighting.

"I'm not a traitor. It's called getting information." Alex said gritting his teeth. Alex started to fell dizzy from all the pain. Daredevil started to punch harder.

"Your dead." He said. He punched Alex in the face. Alex fell to the ground, face forward. Alex started to spit out blood. Then Daredevil picked him up and pinned him to the wall. Daredevil covered Alex mouth as Alex started to scream from the pain. Alex's eyes got heavier as more pain went through his body. Alex stopped screaming. Daredevil removed his hand.

"I work for MI6. No one else. It's just a mission." Alex said quietly and he pulled out his gun and shot Daredevil in the shoulder. Daredevil disappeared and Alex dropped like a rock to the ground. It had been raining so he fell into a puddle almost out. He was in a lot of pain and he could not do anything. Right as Alex closed his eyes he saw someone run down the ally to him.