Chapter 8

Alex was dropped off at Fisk's house. He was on the steps with a note on his chest that said a gift from Daredevil. He was unconscious with a few more bruises on his face and chest. Daredevil rang the door bell and disappeared. When James opened the door he quickly knelled beside Alex to make sure he had a pulse.

"Mary. Sir." James yelled. He ran back into the house and all three of them ran back out. Mary started to do her thing and Alex's eyes started to open. He felt his whole body in pain.

"Alex, what happen to you?" Fisk asked.

"They wanted information. They beat me up. I didn't talk." He said with pain in his voice. They started to take him into an empty room and lay him flat on the ground with his stomach to the ground. Mary made Alex go to sleep. As she stroked his hair his vision blurred and his eye lids got heavier till they closed completely.

Alex's POV

I could hear music in the background. It was soothing music. Currently my hands were above my head. I slowly cracked my eyes open to see candles surrounding me. As I looked around the room more I see that the walls are gray and the only light source is the candles. There is really no furniture in the room. Then I saw Mary walk over to me. She moved the candles so she could be near me.

"Hi." She said in a beautiful voice. I tried to move but my body would not let me. She started to stroke my hair.

"Hi." I said weakly. She moved her hands to my back which, I didn't have a shirt nor a bandage on my back. I started to feel weaker as she trailed her hand down my back. I could hear her saying soothing words, but I didn't understand what she was saying. I closed my eyes and let darkness take me over.

Third Person

Mary saw Alex's eyes close going into a deep sleep. She was taking his energy away from him. She was basically was eating off of his energy. She got up and went to Fisk to talk to him.

"How's our spy doing?" Fisk asked.

"Sleeping. He gains so much energy so quickly. It's good for me." Mary said taking a seat.

"Once you can get him to work for us and not MI6, you will get your money." Fisk said siting down himself.

"So it is true. He is the famous Alex Rider." Mary said impressed.

"Unfortunately yes. He seem like a nice kid. Soon he will work for us and Daredevil will be dead." Fisk said. Mary smiled and so did James. After a little bit Mary left the room to go back to Alex. She was going to feed of the energy he put out and then she was going to fix his back with the help of a friend.

Daredevil's POV

I listened carefully through out the day for Alex or hearing his name. After I heard the conversation with Fisk and Mary. I knew that they knew he was a spy. Currently I was talking to Foggy, not really listening to the conversation.

"Mat. Mat!" Foggy yelled at me. I turned to him and listened to him talk. We were with a client but I had to step out.

"Excise me. I have to make a call." We were in the police so I stepped out of the interrogation room and took out my phone. I started to call Claire. I heard the phone rang and hen it was picked up.

"What's wrong Mat?" Claire asked.

"Alex's in trouble." I said into the phone quietly.

"Okay. I am still at the apartment. I will grab a few things and call in sick." I hung up and went bad into the room.

"Foggy. I got to go. Emergency with a friend." I said, I could hear him sigh. I felt bad for doing this to him, but I am doing this to help a kid.

"Fine go. I will stay here for a bit. I will see you at the office tomorrow." I heard him say with a little sadness and tried in his voice.

"Thanks Foggy." I left the room and walked to my apartment to meet up with Claire. When I walked in I could smell the perfume she was wherein and I could hear her getting things from the bathroom. I ran into my room and started to change into my own costume. It still was day time but, Alex needs me.

"Mat. I got the first aid kit. We need to probably go now." I heard Claire say. She ran into my room.

"You all suited up?" I asked.

"Well all I have a mask." I smiled and took out a box from my closet.

"Happy birthday." I said as I handed her her own suit. It was white and it would cover her face.

"Was not expecting this as a gift but thank you." She left the room to go change. As soon as she was done we left. Moving across the roof tops to where Fisk lived. We waited and stacked out the place. There was a van that left the house and when it was midnight we went into the house. I could hear no one in the house. As we came to an empty room that had candles on the floors. I punched the wall.

"He's gone. Probably was in the van that left a few hours ago." I felt a hand go on my shoulder. I knew it was Claire.

"We will find him." I nodded and we left the house and tried to figure out where that van went.