1

"Cattt" I whine out when I feel her moving out the bed, "Stoppp".

Cat giggles and looks at me, "We have to get to school silly". I sit up and look at her with pout. She smiles and stands in the space between in my legs as my hands rub up and down the back of her thighs.

"Cant we just you know....skip?" I ask, "just for today, please?"

She looks at me and leans her head to the side, "Please baby? I just want some more time with you" I continued, pulling her into my lap and taking her lips to mine. I kiss down to her neck and my hands find their way under her shorts, rubbing and squeezing where I can.

I pull away and look up to her, she biting her lip and red marks are forming on her neck. "Mmmmm no" I scoff and slightly push her off me. "Fine." I say and get up to get ready.

20 minutes later

"Heyy babe, you ready" I say, knocking on my bathroom door. The door opens right after I knock and cat is looking at me. "Yeah....you okay?"

I give her a confused look, "Yeah, why"

"I didn't know if you were mad about the skipping thing." She says, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I sigh, "Yeah it's fine".

"Okayyyyyy" She says and puts my hands on her hips before going back to my neck. "Well are you ready to go?" I nod and we grab our things and head out.

Later at school

"Mhm baby, we have to go" Cat said, moaning out. "The bell already rung and we're the only ones in the halls."

I continue to press open mouth kisses to her neck while pushing her up against her locker. My hands rested under her skirt, pushing it up with every new kiss. Cat was moaning out when a familiar voice was heard.

"Hello ladies!" Cat jumped and I sighed, leaning my head on the locker next to Cat. "Hi Jade" I said and looked up while she smirked at me.

"Well you two seem to be having fun but are you gonna come to class or am I gonna get a sneak peak to a new tape."

I scoffed and got off of Cat, playfully bumping into Jade on my way to class, smiling when I saw the slight smile she had.