5

Y/n POV

I was woken up by someone's hands rubbing my stomach. I groan out and grab their hands to rub my stomach more.

"Good morning baby" I smile at the sweet voice of Camila. I open my eyes and stare in awe at her beauty, gosh she's so pretty when she wakes up.

We were still in the same position as last night with her straddling my lap so I sit up and wrap my arms around her waist. "You're so pretty" I mumble into her neck.

Her hands are massage my head, "You've been so sweet." She says and I press kisses to her neck. "Gotta treat my girl right" I say and she giggles.

"Your girl?"

"Mhm" I say and get up to brush my teeth. I take her hand and we walk to the bathroom to get ready.

After brushing our teeth and skin at routine I start getting dressed. I stay over at Cams a lot so I have hella clothes over here.

I put on some red nike sweats and a gray hoodie with my high top air forces. Camila has on a page of blue jeans with a white tank top and a red zip up to kinda match with me.

"I swear you get prettier everyday" I say and she blushes and puts her arms around my neck. "You're such a flirt" she responds while I just smile at her.
-
After that I gave Camila a ride to school and we were now talking and laughing at my locker when I see Cat walking toward us. I sigh out, not really wanting to argue with her again.

"Can we talk?" is what Cat says when she come over and I nod, looking at Camila. "I'll be right back" I sad and she smiles and I follow cat into the janitors closet.

Cat closes the door and turns to me. "I'm sorry about last night Y/n." She starts and I look at her, leaning against the closet wall. "I didn't mean to act so controlling I just didn't want to out with some girl."

I sigh, "She's not just some girl, she's a friend that's all. Camila is not competition against you okay? All there is between us is a friendship."

Cat scoffs at that. "From what she posted last night you guys seem like more than friends." I give Cat a confused look. "What? What post?"

"Look at her story"

I grab my phone and scroll through instagram to find Camilas story. When I tap on it, it's the picture Cam took of us doing our face mask. Fuck.

"I didn't know she posted that."

"Yeah well that's exactly what I didn't want to happen."

I give her a weird looks and she continues, "I didn't want you to be all up on a another girl basically cheating."

Now i'm even more confused. "Okay first the only reason I acted that way and took that pic was because you broke up with me , secondly is that really how little to think of me? of our relationship?"

Cat throws her hand up and scoffs again. "Well when all you do is entertain other girls then yeah that's what I'm gonna think."

"I'm not a cheater," I stand up from the wall, "Dont call me a cheater."

Cat shrugs, "Is there another name for it?"

I just shake my head the walk out the closet, heading back to Camila when Cat says something else.

"You're just gonna walk away?"

I turn back and look at her, "I'm not just gonna stand there and let you accuse me of shit I don't do." I walk away back to my locker and Camila and the bell rings.

"Let's go" I say, grabbing Camilas hand and walking her to class. Once I drop her off I make my way to first period, a class I share with Cat.
-
Through our class my time was spent looking at Cat and looking away before she noticed. I don't get what went wrong, we were fine a few days ago and now we can't even talk to each other without a fight.

I look up at her once again and she's staring at me. We keep eye contact for a second before someone says in the way, breaking the connection.

I'm snapped outta my thoughts my Beck and Andre coming up to me. "Hey man, U alright?" Beck says to me and I nod.

"Yeah i'm cool just a lil tired." And for the rest of class i'm talking to them while I see Jade, Tori, Cat and Robbie talking.