2

I woke up to someone playing with my hair. "Mhm" I sigh out and move into their hand.

"Cmon baby, the bell rung, every ones gone" I hear and open eyes. I look up to see Cat standing over me, smiling.

I smile and pull her down on top of me. "Babe!" She says, squealing. I laugh as she straddles my lap. "Other student are gonna come in soon." Cat says and I shrug.

I lean into kiss her while my hands move down to her ass. Our lips connect and her back arches into my touch. My hands slip up into her skirt and she moans into my mouth.

"Y/n" She sighs to me. I pull away from her mouth, biting her bottom lip and move to get up. Cat notices and gets off my lap.

I get up and look down to her. My hand goes her throat and squeezes, taking her lips into mine again, spilling my tongue inside before I pull away. When I do her eyes are still closed and she's still leaning in to kiss me.

"You ready?" I say and her eyes open. She nods while biting her lip and we finally make our way to our next classes.

Cat and I don't share second period together so I was currently waiting outside her class so we can walk to lunch like always.

I was leaned up against her class entrance when I saw her talking to some guy. They were a little close for comfort and she was giggling with him. I was fine until he pushed her hair behind her ear and that's when I got upset and left, not bothering to wait for her.

Cats Pov

I hug Julian and walk out my my class to walk with Y/n. Julian and I are study partners and work on most assignments together. He's a nice guy and pretty affectionate but I only see him as a friend plus I have Y/n who is the only person I could ever love.

I look outside my class to see Y/n but don't find her. We always walk to lunch together so I confused but I wait a few minutes and still nothing. I don't have any texts from her so I start walking to lunch by myself.

When I get outside I see Y/n sitting with the group and go sit next to her. "Hi baby" I say and place a kiss on her cheek but she only nods to me before going back to talk to jade.

I look at her confused and try to talk again. "You weren't there waiting for me today, I thought we always walked together." Again no response, she just shrugs.

I sigh, "Okay." Maybe she's tired or something. I go to grab her hand but she just pushes mine away. What is wrong with her? "Can we talk?" I whisper in her ear and she sighs before nodding and standing up.

I grab her hand pulling her into a private space. "What's wrong?" I say, cupping her face in my hand. She shrugs again, "Why don't you ask that dude in your second period." It takes me a second before I realize she's talking about Julian.

"Julian? Thats who this is about?"

"I just think it's weird that you we're being that friendly with another dude."

"Baby," I say, putting my arms around her neck. "You know I only have eyes for you, but if you want i'll tell him to back off a bit." Her hands go to my ass, her favorite place and her face in pushing into my neck.

I feel her nod against me and I chuckle. "Do you wanna go back to the others" I say, my hand now massaging her scalp. "No."

Her hands squeeze my ass and hike up my skirt to my waist. "Babe!" I squeal, "We're in public!" I continue and try to pull my skirt down but she stops my hands.

"There's no one around, nobody's gonna see us."

Y/n POV

I bite at Cat neck and she loudly moans out. Cat has a very big thing for biting, it really turns her on. Like a few bites at the neck can have her cumming in seconds.

"Fuck Y/nnn, don't stop" Cat moans out and that's when the bell for next class rings.

"Fuck" I sigh out, hitting the wall that we were now leaning against. Cat drops her head against my shoulder, panting out before standing up straight again.

"Let's get going" She says to me before dragging me my the hand to next period.