9

Cat POV

Im waiting at lunch and Y/n still has yet to show up. It was the whole friend group except her. "You think she's still upset about the kiss?" Tori asks and I nod my head.

"Yeah, I explained that it wasn't supposed to happen," I start while glaring at Robbie, "but she still seemed upset."

"Why would you do that Robbie?" Jade asks and he shrugs.

"I don't know something just came over me."

I scoff at that and look around again searching for my baby. After a few minutes someone sits next to me and I look to see Y/n.

I immediately sit in her lap and pull her into a hug. "I'm sorry," I say and pull back to kiss her. She kisses back and after a few moments I pull away again to look at her.

"I'm okay now," She says and I nod but then she looks at Robbie. "Baby..." I say in a warning tone. She puts me to where I'm sitting on one of her legs and reaches across the table and grabs Robbie but his collar.

"If you ever touch my girlfriend again I will beat your ass, okay?" She says all while smiling. I see everyone trying to hide their laugh while Robbie frantically shakes his head yes. She pushes him back down and he falls.

She leans back and I wrap my arms around her again. "I love you," I say softly into her ear and she kisses me.

-

"Let's skip," I whisper into Y/ns ear, as we say in our second to last class. The day was almost over with and I know she didn't wanna be here after the whole thing.

She looks at me with a surprised look, "Are you sure?" She asks and I nod smiling.

"When the bell rings we've leave," I say and she nods. Her arms goes around my shoulders and I rest my hand on her chest, leaning my head on her chest.

The bell rings and we both get up. I grab her hand and pull her into the hallway. We make our way to the parking lot before hopping into her car and leaving.

"So where we going?" She asks.

"My house, my parents don't get home till late today, so they won't know," I say and she nods.

"You okay baby?" I say, looking at Y/n. She has her head resting on the window while driving and she looks pretty tired.

"Mhm yeah just a bit tired, I'll probably smoke and just chill when we get to your place," She says and I nod.

I grab her hand and place it on my thigh and we continue the drive home.

When we make it to my place, Y/n goes out to smoke and I chill on my bed while watching Netflix. "Hurry uppppp, I wanna cuddle," I whisper to myself about Y/n.

I get up to change into more comfortable clothes while I wait for her. I put on some shorts that barely cover anything and a sports bra with nothing else.

A few minutes later Y/n comes back in with low red eyes. "Mann, I'm bored bae," she says, walking to me. "You wanna dye my hair?"

I squeal and scream "Yes!"

I've low key been wanting to play with Y/n hair for the longest but I nervous to cause I know she really care about her shit.

But I'm the one who does her hair normally. I don't want no other girl touching her hair so I had to learn how to do braids, twists, basically any style she wanted but when it came to dyeing or bleaching, she went to get in done professionally.

She got some pretty ass hair tho. It's curly but loose too so at times it can look straight. But right now she has it bleached blonde and It looks good, I really like the blonde look for her.

She nodded and walked to the bathroom while I follow her. "You got some more red hair dye? I think imma just for a stripe right here of red." She says, grabbing the front section of her hair.

"Of course I had red hair dye, I always keep hella boxes."

"Go get the chair from my desk so I can part your hair." She quickly leaves to get it and I grab the dye from my cabinet.

When she gets back, she sits down and I grab my comb and hair ties and start parting. I make a small part on the right side of her head in the front and a big one for the whole back since those are the places getting dyed.

When I was does I started getting the dye red and applying it to her head.

"Baby?"

"Hm?"

"You want me to do your hair after this? sum braids maybe?"

She nodded and looked at me through the mirror. "Yeah bae I like the way you do them."

I smiled and finished applying all the dye. I set the timer for how long it was supposed to stay and sat on her lap until it was finished.

"I think my hair might be a lil damaged," Y/n says, looking at her hair through the mirror.

"Nah baby I don't think so, your hair type is just very loose." I say.

"Yeah I know, but I got some straight pieces," she says, pointing them out.

"Your hair is very pretty tho, so don't go cutting shit," I say and she start laughing.

"You don't gotta worry bout me cutting my hair at all, I got that silky shit."

A lil while late the timer goes off and we decided to wash it out in the shower. She wanted me in there too so I could make sure all the dye was out and wash her hair myself.

The shower isn't that long but when we get out, I can tell that my baby is tired.

"You still wanna get your hair done? No school tmr so we can just wait," I say and she nods.

"Yeah I'm ready for bed."

"Okay, grab a towel and dry your hair real quick, I'll go get your sleep clothes ready."

I grabbed her a sports bra and boxers with a scarf to wrap her hair with. I also got her baby lotion and deodorant and gave them to her.

I then got changed myself and waited on the bed for her to finish. When she came over I laid down so she could rest her head on my stomach and I could rub her head just how she likes.

"I like when u wear my clothes to sleep," She says into my stomach.

I had on a small tank top with a pair of her boxers. 

"I love wearing your clothes," she just hummed and closed her eyes.

"Night night baby," I said softly to her.

"I love you," she said back and we both nodded off to sleep.

IM BACK sorry y'all for leaving but i didn't know what else to write but like i said im back😎

y'all should really start giving suggestions of what y'all wanna see and i'll write them in

anyway this is how Y/ns hair looks (just imagine red instead of pink)

BYEEEE