6

When the bell for second period rings I stand up and walk over to Cat. I take her hand and pull her out into the hall and to the janitors closet.

"What are you do-" I cut her off with a kiss. She hesitates before kissing me back. My hands move to her waist as I pull away.

"I'm sorry," I say and look into her eyes. "I miss you and I hate it when we fight." Cat nods in agreement and puts her arms around my neck.

"I promise to treat you better, okay?" Cat nods again and connects our lips. I melt into her and pull her impossibly closer. "I love you so much," I say, and Cat giggles against my lips. "I love you more."

I put my face in her neck and we stand there just holding each other.

"We still have to go to class." Cat sighs in my ear. I groan out and move away from her neck. "I don't wanna," I whine out and she agrees.

"Me either but we have to, lunch is right after so we'll see each other soon, okay?" I nod and walk her to class and after, go to mine.

-

The bell for lunch had just rung and I was on my way to Cats class when I saw her outside the classroom with Julian, talking while he held her hands in his.

Cats POV

Julian and I were talking outside my class while I waited for Y/n to get me. In the middle of the convo, he grabbed my hands in his, and I was a little uncomfortable but didn't want to be rude.

I get the feeling he kinda has a thing for me so I make sure to make it known I don't like him and I have a girlfriend but he still acts super affectionate with me. I try my best to brush it off since we're partners in class and I kinda have to be around him.

He's still handing my hands when I see Y/n coming towards us with an annoyed look on her face.  She makes her way to me, "Let's go Cat," She says and I try to pull away but Julian holds my hands tighter.

"Hey we're talking, give us a second," Julians says, looking at her before turning back to me. I see her jaw clench and I look to Julian. "What do you want?" I say, taking my hands away and now upset because I know she's upset and I hate anyone who makes her upset.

"Woah I just wanted to talk and she's interrupting." Julian continues, gesturing to Y/n.  "Yo you're not gonna talk to me like I'm just anybody, now get the fuck away from my girl or I can beat your ass, you choose," Y/n says, getting closer to Julian and I pull her arm.

"Babe, chill out."

"Well, I was just holding hands with your girl." Julians starts and Y/n grabs him by his chest and throws him into the lockers. I stand there in shock while I see Beck and Andre pulling her away from him.

"What the fuck happened?" Jade asked, walking up to me with Tori. "Uhm she didn't like the way Julian was talking to me or her," I say, not really being able to explain the whole thing.

"I'm good I'm good," I hear Y/n and I look at her, Beck, and Andre talking. After a few minutes, everyone has moved on and were walking to our lunch table.

-
Y/n

"You knocked him out bruh," Andre says laughing and I nod.

"I wasn't gonna let him talk to me like that or act like that to my girl." I say, putting my arm around Cat as she cuddles into my side.

"Thank you baby," Cat says and leans up to kiss me, I peck her lips a few times and smile down at her.

"Alright, we get it, y'all are in love, move on." Jade says and I chuckle and move away from kissing Cat.
-

Im sitting in study hall chilling on my phone since I have nothing to do. I have no work for other classes and no body I know is here so 🤷‍♀️.

I was on instagram with I feel someone's hands over my eyes and a voice a instantly recognized say "Guess who?"

"Mhm Casper?" I jokingly say and Camila giggles, "Nope." And takes her hands off of my eyes. I look up at her with a smile and also has one.

"Hi" she says and kisses my cheek before sitting next to me. "Hey," I responded, "So do you actually have work or can we hang out?" I asks and she nods at me.

"We can hang out."

I smile and pull her chair closer to me, resting my head on my shoulder while her head rest on mine.

"Do you wanna come over again tonight?" Camila asked and I sighed. I want to but I'm sure Cat will want to hang out.

"Yeah i do but Cat probably wants me to come over tonight."

Camila sits up and I do too. "I thought you guys broke up."

I nod, "We did but we made up this morning."

"So you guys are official again?" Camila asks for more clarification. I make an confused face.

"Uhm well we didn't say it but we made up," I said shrugging and Camila cupped my face with her hands.

"So you're technically still single." Camila said as she brought my face closer to hers. I nod and she pushes her lips against mine.

-uh hey guys let me know what you you guys want to happen also thank you😎