7

1 week later

Ever since the kiss I had been ignoring Camila. Walking past her in the halls, not answering calls or texts, basically acting like she didn't exist.

It's not that I don't wanna be around her anymore but I really don't wanna mess things up with Cat. I immediately told Cat what happened after study hall and she's been so clingy ever since. I think it's kinda cute but it's also like she can't be without me.

It's a Saturday and I was currently hanging out with Cat. "Hey baby, you ready?" I ask Cat, walking into her bathroom. We were gonna go do something today we just didn't know what.

"Hi, and yes, almost," She says, putting on the last of her makeup. I go behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. I move her red hair away from her neck and start to press kisses there. I feel her relax into me and sigh out.

My kisses turn to bites and I slowly move my hand under her skirt to cup her gently. "Y/n," She moans out, "stop, we have to go." She says and I groan.

"We don't even have plans," I say but still move away from her. Cat sighs in the mirror, collecting herself before turning to me. "The group wanted to go out for lunch,"

I nod and shrug, I'm pretty hungry anyway. "Okay, are we leaving right now?" I say and Cat nods.

"Yeah, everyone should be on their way to the restaurant," Cat says and I grab my phone looking at the time.

"Kk, just text me the address and come on," I say and she giggles, "Okayyyy just a few more minutes."

-

I let out a "finally" when I see Cat walking to my car. I had decided to wait in the car when she still was taking too long to get ready.

"Everyone's probably ordering by now," I say chuckling as Cat gets into the car. She hits my arm and I start driving to the restaurant.

Cat grabs my hand that was resting on my lap and puts it on her thigh. I smile at her and squeeze while continuing to drive.

-

Time skip- At the restaurant.

Cats POV

We were all sitting down in a large booth. Y/n and I together obviously. I had Jade next to me while we looked at the menus. 

"God I'm starving," Y/n said, leaning her head on the back of the booth. "Don't worry babe, the waiter should be here in a second," I said, and right as I did our server came up.

"Hi, I'm Harper and I'll be your waitress for today, can I start you guys off with drinks?" She says but is staring directly at Y/n. I shoot a glare at her while Y/n starts ordering. 

"Yes thank you, is it okay if we also order our food now?" Y/n asks and the Waitress smiles brightly at her and nods. "Okay well I'll have a Sprite for my drink and Alfredo for my meal," She says and then gestures to me, "Oh and shell have the same thing." Y/n continues, ordering for me since I always want her to.

Harper looks at me for a split second with a mean look in her eye and goes back to smiling at Y/n. Harper nods toward Y/n and everyone else orders. The whole time though Harper kept smiling and looking at Y/n and I was getting more and more annoyed.

I know Y/n is attractive, She's lightskin, tall, and has fluffy curly blonde hair, she's gonna get looks but it was obvious we were a thing. Since she couldn't take I hint I decided to show her. I grabbed Y/ns hand and laced our fingers together, putting our hands on the table to make sure she saw.

Harper stares at our hands for a second sighing out and looking at everyone. "Is that it for everyone?" she asks and we all nod before we walk away to put on our orders. 

Y/n leans back, "Mhm she was nice," she says and I scoff. "yeah sure," I say and Y/n looks at me confused. "What?" She says and I sigh.

"She likes you," I say and she laughs. "No she doesn't, right guys?" she asks the table and they all give her a look.

"I don't know man, she was giving you major heart eyes," Beck says and Andre nods in agreement. "Yeah she couldn't stop smiling at you," Andre says and Y/n sucks her teeth.

"She was being nice, it's her job," She says and everyone agrees sarcastically. 

"I bet she writes her number on the receipt," Robbie says. I scoff at his words and cross my arms, "She better not," I say and Y/n looks at me. 

"Baby, it's okay you know I only have eyes for you," She tells me with a kiss and I can't help but smile.

I nod at her and peck her lips again.

-Time skip: Back at Cats place.

We had hung out with the group for a few hours and it was now 5 pm. I was laying on Cat's stomach, both of us on the bed. "I'm tired," I mumble into her stomach and Cat rubs my head.

"You wanna take a nap?" She says and I nod. I raise her shirt up and put it over my head. I press a kiss to her tummy before resting my head and closing my eyes. "I love you," she says softly to me and I repeat it and sleep.

Sorry for taking so long to update but some drama might be happening so keep reading.