3

School had ended a couple hours ago and I was at Cats house hanging out. We were currently making out on her bed, her straddling my lap. We are really affectionate with each other, I mean we had to be touching at all times.

I was biting Cat bottom lip when my phone started ringing. "What the fuck" I groan out, "Why do we keep getting interrupted!"

Cat sits up on my lap and I answer my phone without checking who it was. "Yes?" I say and I get a pretty giggle in response.

"Hi" The voice on the phone said and i smile, recognizing it as Camilas voice.

"Cam? Hi, hehe I didn't realize it was you."

"Well hello Love, you busy?"

I look up at Cat as she's staring down at me, "Uh no, i'm just hanging out"

"You wanna come over? My parents  are out for the night and Im all alone ."

I bite my lip smiling before answering, "Yeah I'll be over in a bit, see you later."

"Byeee" and with that I hang up. When I look back up to Cat, she's looking at me with a sad and confused face.

"You're leaving?" she says and I sigh, I don't want her to be upset.

"Uh yeah, Camila wants to hang out." I say and gently move her off my lap. "But we're hanging out"

"I know baby but we've hung out all week, it's just for tonight." I say putting on my shoes and grabbing my keys.

"It's already 7 tho" I give her confused look and she continues, "Meaning you're gonna stay the night"

I shrug, "Maybe, I don't know, if Cam wants me to."

"I wanted you to stay with me tonight, I don't sleep that well without you." Cat whimpers out and makes her way toward me. Her hands go to my face, pulling me down into her lips. "Please stay," She mumbles onto my lips.

I pull back and look at her, "I'm sorry" I say with a sad smile. Cat frowns even more and pushes me away from her.

"Why are you choosing her over me?!"

"Babe you know I'll always choose you"

"Okay so choose me now!"

I sigh out again, a little annoyed. "Cat, we've hung out everyday this week, we're always together. This is the one time I just wanted to go out with a friend, why are you being so weird about it?"

Cat throws her hands up, "Because you're going to some girls house at night to "hang out" when you could be with me, your girlfriend!"

One thing about me is I got annoyed pretty easily and Cat is not really helping with that right now. So instead of responding I just finish grabbing all of stuff and leave her room.

"So you're just gonna leave? Not even gonna say goodbye." Cat says from the door.

I turn around with my fist clenched, "Every time I try to say something you try to start an argument, so i'm leaving because I don't feel like fighting with you."

Cat crosses her arms and leans against the bedroom door frame. "if you leave through that door, we're done."

"Are you serious? You're gonna break up with me because I want to hangout with a friend?" I say, angry with her for making such a big deal out of nothing.

"You do understand how controlling that is right?" I continue but she just stands there.

"Unbelievable"

And with that I leave her house, get into my car and head straight to Camila's.