8

Cats POV

"So what do you wanna do for our project?" I ask Robbie who was laying on my bed. It was Monday after school Robbie and I had been assigned a project for Sikowitz. We had to created and preform a small scene in front of the class. It could be anything but it had to be original.

I decided to invite him over since it would be easier. Y/n also didn't come over since she also needed to work on the project herself, she was partnered with Jade.

"I don't know, maybe a couple type thing?" He says, shrugging. I give him a confused look, "Like what?"

He thinks for a moment before quickly sitting up and smiling, I can literally see the lightbulb above his head.

"We can do those military coming home things! You know those vids of people in the military going home and it's all cute? We could do that with husband and wife!" He says excitedly and I smile.

I nod my head, "Yeah that's a good idea," I start and he looks happy but I continue, "But nothing to much, I do have a girlfriend." I say and he smile slightly falters but he's still happy.

"Okay okay let's practice!" He say, getting up and pulling em toward him as she practice our scene.

-

"Hey baby," I say going up to Y/n's locker. It was Wednesday, day of presentations. "You ready for first period?" I say to her smiling,

"Yeah!" She says excitedly, "Jade and I are doing a fight between a waitress and a customer, i'm going be a Karen," She says and I laugh.

"You're cute," I say, pecking her lips. She grabs my hips and deepens the kiss. I sigh into her mouth and wrap my arms around her neck.

We pull away when the bell rings and start walking to class.

-
"Okay class! Time for your scenes!" Sikowitzs says, "Jade and Y/n first!"

Y/n and Jade get on stage and start acting.

Y/n is a customer in a restaurant that complains about everything and it even gets physical with Jade slapping Y/n.

After their performance everyone is laughing and clapping. "That's an A!" Sikowitz says and Y/n and comes to sit back down next to me.

"You did so good baby," I say and kiss her lips. She smiles into the kiss before pulling away.

"Cat and Robbie!"

I get one stage with robbie and we start our act.

"Cat?" I pause at him voice and slowly turn around.

"Robbie?" I whisper, fake tears coming from my eyes. I giggle slightly and whisper again. "Am I dreaming?" I say and he shakes his head no.

I run up to him and jump into his arms while he holds me up spinning. "Oh my god! When did you get home?" I ask, looking at him as he just smiles at me.

" Just a few hours ago, you're the first person I wanted to see," Robbie says, putting me down but still holding me.

"I missed you so much, I love you," I say and he repeats it. "I love you too."

I turn away from him since the scene is over but he turns my face back to him, kissing me. I stuck for a few seconds while his lips are touching mine.

I hear the class clapping as he pulls away and I immediately look at Y/n. She has a blank look on her face staring at me but her jaw is clenched and her hands are in fist so I know she's upset. Jade, Back, Andre and Tori are also looking at us with surprised faces.

"That's also an A!" Sikowitz says and I slowly make my way back to my seat.

"Baby," I say, touching her arm to get her attention but she ignores my words and pulls away from me.

"Can I go to the nurse?" Y/n asks Sizowitz, grabbing her stuff and standing up. When Sikowitz nods she leaves the class.

Robbie sits next to me smiling and I push him. "What the fuck!" I whisper yell to him. "I told you not to do anything like that!" I say and he shrugs.

"It's not that serious, it was just acting," He said and I had to hold myself back.

"Robbie, I am in a relationship," I say, "You cant just do shit like that." I stand and walk over to Sikowitz.

"Can I use the restroom?" I ask and he nods again. I leave and immediately start looking for Y/n.

After a few minutes I find her in a random stairwell, sitting down on her phone. "Baby?" I say and she looks up.

"Cat please just leave me alone," She says and I walk closer.

"Baby I promise that kiss wasn't supposed to happen, I didn't know he was gonna do that." I say but she still looks upset.

"You didn't even pull away bruh like you just let him fucking kiss you," She say and stands up.

"Like you literally stood there and let it happen and you're saying this to me like you expect me not to be upset."

I just stand there not knowing what to say as she pinches the bridge of her nose and shakes her head. It's not my fault he kissed me, I didn't know he would do that.

"It wasn't my fault Y/n. Like I said, the kiss wasn't planned, how was I supposed to know he was gonna do that?" I say but she just sighs.

"That's not the point, it's your reaction that i'm upset about. If you would've pulled away or pushed him off or anything I wouldn't be upset at you but you didn't do any of that."

After that Y/n grabs her things and tries to leave but I grab her arm to stop her. "Babe please don't leave, I'm sorry," I say, looking up to her.

We are finally back to a good point in our relationship and I really don't wanna go back to arguing or break ups.

My hands move to cup her face and I place a gentle kiss to her lips. "I'm sorry," I mumble against her lips. She looks at me as I pull away and clenches her jaw.

"I'll see you at lunch," She says and leaves.

Hehe here's some drama for you guys also thank you for 1k reads I appreciate, if you want something specific to happen comment and I'll see what I can do.