Chapter Six

"Fucking bastard!" Pete exclaimed and places the glass of beer on the table.

Arm and Pol caress his back while Khun seems to be so happy drinking.

Porsche on the other hand just covers Porché's ears to avoid hearing all of the nasty words from Pete's mouth.

"Why is he like that?" Tae asked Porche.

Porche can only shrugged and look at his friend who has been reeking alcohol.

"Maybe you should stop drinking." Pol said and was about to get the bottle of beer from Pete's hand yet he paused when he saw that Pete's mad eyes.

"Did he just told me to leave? Huh?! Leave?!" Pete angrily asked them and drank the beer from the bottle.

"Phi. What's your problem?" Porché asked calmly.

Because of too much anger, Pete immediately packed all of his clothes and left the Minor Family without telling them. While he was waiting for a taxi, Porsche accidentally saw him and brought him to the Main Family back.

Good thing that Kinn wasn't in there and they can freely talked about a lot of things. With Tae, he was there to gossip since Time was busy with stuffs.

Khun ordered almost three cases of beer for them and it wasn't to sympathize about Pete's broken heart but his intention was to celebrate.

"That fucking Vegas! He just told me that I should leave him?" He angrily said once again. "He cannot even remember anything he did to me and he just want to me to leave?!"

"Let's celebrate!" Khun shouted but Porsche smacked his head. "Damn what's wrong with you?!"

Khun was ready to throw hands to Porche but then Porsche gave him a signal to keep quiet and look at Pete.

Pete was silently crying, wiping his tears and would drink the beer time to time.

"Pete. Why can't you just tell Khun Vegas about everything?" Arm asked.

"Tell him everything?" Pete scoffed. "Do you think he will believe me? You know that I can't force him to remember me."

"In dramas, main leads who had amnesia will forget everything except to the person they love." Khun said with all seriousness in his voice. "Maybe he never loved you."

"Khun!" Everybody shouted and Porsche was indeed ready to throw hands.

"What?! I'm telling the truth."

Maybe Khun cannot stop his mouth in talking that Arm didn't have any choice but to put a large duct tape on Khun's mouth.

"If you speak again, I will really tell Kinn to burn all of your clothes." Porsche warned.

The image of Pete crying and smiling at the same time affected everybody. They all knew Pete as a very understanding person. He isn't that type of a friend who will leave you. Pete was always been labeled as the most patient and kind here at the Main Family.

"Are you going to leave Khun Vegas?" Porsche asked.

"He wanted me to leave." Pete answered.

"Don't you think it's already the right time for you to leave?" Porsche asked in concern. "He did lots of things to you and made you suffer. Maybe, it's a sign for you to be finally free, Pete. So you won't have to be in pain anymore."

That was the only concern they have. They don't know about the kind of love Pete felt towards Vegas. But analyzing the situation both of them went through, Pete was always the one who suffered the most.