IX - The One Playing the Piano in the Music Room

(Fast Forward - A month after the Homecoming dance)

{A month later}

*Lisa's POV*

{10:00 pm}

It's already been a month since me and Jennie became official. I have never imagined that being in a relationship would be this awesome, especially if your girlfriend is Jennie Kim. The "Jennie Kim".

Imagine receiving a good morning text from your girlfriend when you wake up. Reminding you to not skip breakfast, to do your best in school, to have a great day, and to be careful on your way to school.

During lunchtime, me and Jennie always sit beside each other, even before we became girlfriends but this time I can now hold her hand freely. She also always feeds me causing our friends to tease us but I don't mind being fed like a toddler if it's Jennie who's feeding me.

Her driver doesn't pick her up anymore from school because I always take her home after our class. But before we went straight to her house, I always asked her to have a date with me first. I'm glad that her parents don't mind that.

At night before we go to sleep, we will always video call each other until we fall asleep. Being the sleepyhead that I am, it's me who always falls asleep first. I am lucky that my girlfriend doesn't get mad about that and she finds it cute whenever I fall asleep first.

I have tons of pictures on her phone, sleeping. I found out about it when she showed me a picture of her dog Kuma and she accidentally swiped to the next picture which is me sleeping. So she showed me all of my pictures that she took.

She also always sends long good night texts that I ended up reading the next day when I woke up. Telling me that she enjoyed our date, that she's excited to see me tomorrow and hoping that she will see me in her dream, telling me she missed me already, and the common sleep tight and sweet dreams message with a heart on the end of her texts.

I know we haven't said the "L" word yet to each other. You know, the word "love" but I think I'm already falling in love with her, hard.

I don't know what's stopping me from saying it to her, I mean we're already a couple so it's just normal to admit to her that I love her right?

Yes! That's right! I'll finally tell her that I love her, maybe that's the reason why she's been acting strangely for the past 2 days.

Oh yeah! Recently, just 2 days ago to be exact, Jennie has been acting really strange. She also stopped doing video calls with me. She just says she's tired and already sleepy.

Whenever I ask her if there's a problem and if she's okay, she will always deny it and give me a smile. But I don't buy it, I think there's something wrong.

I mean, since we became a couple, she always has something to talk to me about, she always has stories to tell but suddenly she became quiet and kinda distracted. Whenever she says she's okay, I don't want to push it or keep on asking her so I just let it go.

Maybe it's because I haven't told her that I love her. But I'm ready now. Tomorrow, I will tell you that I love you, Jennie Kim! I love you so much!

{The next day}

I didn't see Jennie in school today. She didn't even send her usual good morning text to me. I called her and texted her but she never picked up or answered my texts.

I asked her best friend Rosé but Jennie also doesn't pick up her best friend's calls or answer her messages to her. I'm starting to get worried.

I'm planning to visit their house later to check on her after I finished this stupid paper I'm holding. Today is the last day of submitting our clearance paper to the office which should have the full signatures of our teachers. If only 1 signature is missing, the student can not graduate.