XXII - The One at the Police Station

{3:10 am}

*Lisa's POV*

We were driving around this neighborhood that we're not familiar with. We were trying to look for an open Karaoke place but so far we ended up here.

Seulgi: Guys, I think we're lost.

Dahyun: Wait! Look there! That house screams party.

Jisoo: Dubu's right. Go there, Lisa.

I parked my car in the available space a few blocks from the house where a loud upbeat music was being played and bright lights flashes.

We took a peek and noticed that this is not just a party.

"Guys, I think this is a college sorority party."

We saw how wild the girls were inside the house. Some of them are just wearing a bra and shorts while dancing with a red cup that I think is definitely an alcoholic drink on their hands.

Before we could leave the place a number of girls started pulling us inside the house.

"Guys! The strippers are here!" I heard one of the girls yell.

What?! What strippers?! Do they think we're strippers?!

"Oh my god, Stacey! They are hot!" Said by a petite girl to her caucasian friend.

Seulgi: You girls must be mistaken. We're not str—--------

Before the bear could finish her sentence, the girls started chanting.

"Strip strip strip!"

Dahyun: Oh jisoos. College girls are wild.

Jisoo: STOOOOOOOP!

Suddenly the wild college girls stopped and looked at us. Jisoo finally got their attention. Thank you jisoos!

Jisoo: Girls, we're not strippers okay. Anyway, by any chance do you girls have food here? Preferably, chicken?

Some of the girls pointed in the direction where I think the kitchen is located.

What the fuck?!

The three of us, shocked at Jisoo as we stared at her but she just excused herself and went to the direction where the girls pointed.

"If you're not strippers, what are you guys doing here?" A girl wearing a big loose college shirt said. That girl is definitely not wearing a bra. I'm not gonna wonder if she's not wearing underwear too.

Before we could answer, we were cut off again by these wild girls.

"Who cares? They're hot! Let's keep them!"

"Yes! Let's keep them please!"

"Girls! Let's party!"

"Welcome to Beta Sigma Sorority house party!"

And we ended up partying with these wild college girls. They have a lot of booze and several games. I think each corner of the house has different games. We tried to avoid the strip poker game because none of us knows how to play poker. It will be a disaster for us because we will definitely end up naked in front of these girls.