XIII - The One with the School Festival

(Fast forward to Senior Year in College)

*Lisa's POV*

In a few months, my friends and I will finally graduate from college. Our university is currently celebrating its festival for the whole week. I'm quite excited because finally, I can have a break from those endless plates even for just a week.

There are a lot of booths here on campus, mostly food stalls. I was checking some food when I noticed a familiar girl. I sneakily walk towards her, making sure she won't see me. Her back is facing me so I suddenly cover her eyes with my hands.

"Guess who!" I tried to change my voice so she wouldn't notice.

"I swear if you will not remove your hands so I can take a bite of my corndog, I will stab you with this stick."

I gulped and looked at her hands and she was indeed holding a stick. I think the corndog that she was holding is her second corndog already.

I could sense the seriousness of her voice so I quickly removed my hands. She faced me right away.

"Yah. Your brutality doesn't suit your innocent face." I told her.

"Lisayah!" She said and jumped at me to hug me.

"Ahhhh! That hurts!" I felt the stick poking my back.

"Ooops! Sorry!" She quickly let go of me.

"Wah. You really did stab me Chongah."

Rosé: I said I'm sorry!

I pouted at her.

Rosé: Stop pouting. You look like a duck. Come on. Let's check some of the booths there.

She continued eating her corndog while her other arm was wrapped on my left arm.

While the chipmunk and I were checking this face paint booth, we bumped into someone.

Dahyun: Manofoot! Chipmunk!

Rosé: Yah. Only Lisa can call me chipmunk!

Dahyun: Yeah yeah. Girlfriend privilege.

"Yah Dubu! I told you we're not girlfriends!"

I noticed that the chipmunk beside me suddenly turned red but maybe it's because what Dubu said made her uncomfortable. The last thing I want is for her to be uncomfortable with me.

"Hey, where's Chu and Seul?" I tried to change the topic.

Dahyun: There's Chu with my girl. While Seul is with her soon-to-be girlfriend.

Dahyun pointed at the direction where Jisoo and Sana are at.

"I'm still not comfortable with Seul dating that girl, Dubu."

Dahyun: Why not? That bear has been drooling at her ever since high school. You know that.

"Maybe during high school but things change. I think our Seul should be with someone she really likes."

Dahyun suddenly looked at me weirdly and turned her gaze to Rosé.

Dahyun: Yah chipmunk! What have you done to my best friend? Why is she talking like this?

Rosé: I told you, stop calling me chipmunk!

Jisoo and Sana immediately went to our spot when they saw us.