XVIII - The One that Got Away is Back

*Lisa's POV*

It was already 3:45 pm when I woke up. I actually got woken up at around 8 am when our butler Hwang Jungmin decided to surprise visit me. He brought 4 maids with him.

The 2 maids cleaned my house, there's one who fed my cats and dog and bathed them, there's one who did my laundry and Mr. Hwang cooked for me.

I told Mr. Hwang, I'll eat the food he cooked when I finally rested well enough. I am too tired to eat. All I want is to sleep a little bit more.

Mr. Hwang might have sensed my tiredness that he didn't bug me anymore like he usually does.

I opened my phone and saw a bunch of messages.

Somi: Boss! There's someone from the magazine company (the one that you canceled the supposed meeting today) called me. It was her assistant and her boss wanted to talk to you. Should I give her your number?

What for? Can't they wait for next week's meeting?

{Typing}

Good morning Somi. Don't give my number. Tell her assistant or that person that we will talk next week at the meeting. Thank you.

{Sent}

Seulbear: Monkey! If Chu looked for me, tell her I'm having a good time with Krystal. Tell her I brought Krystal to an unlimited chicken wings restaurant, okay? Love you.

Ai jinjja. If only this bear knew that the rabbit already knows the operation JiSeul.

{Typing}

Okay 👍 Have fun on your fake date today. Love you too.

{Sent}

Dubu: Limario! Did you receive a text too from Seulbear? I think Chu saw her text on my phone! Anyway, you didn't tell us you met Tzuyu! If Tzuyu wasn't a friend of Sana and Sana wasn't my girlfriend, we wouldn't know! By we, I mean the whole gang.

Oh jisoos. Well, this doesn't change anything. Chu already knows the whole operation. And shit! I forgot that Sana and Tzuyu are friends in high school. Tzuyu told me during our dinner.

{Typing}

Yes Dubu, I received a text too. Don't worry, just go along with Seul's instructions. And FYI it was a coincidence. I didn't meet Tzuyu intentionally. She was the model during my shoot yesterday and I was about to tell you guys but I think you already knew because my friends are a bunch of gossipers.

{Sent}

Chu: Limario! Did you receive a text from Seul? I saw her message from Dubu's phone. Tell her I hope they both choked on their fake unlimited chicken wings date. Also, you need some explaining to do. Dubu told us something.

{Typing}

I will do that but you can just admit to each other your true feelings, you know? 🙊 Yeah, I know! Dubu already told me. I'll tell you gays the whole story once we hang out again. Anyway, I'll meet Jennie today. Wish me luck!

{Sent}

Tzuyu: Hi Lisa, this is Tzuyu. In case you didn't save my number but I hope you did. Anyway, are you free on Friday night at around 7 pm? Want to have dinner with me again? Reply YES to 61499.