Chapter 1: The Interview

No need for character introductions, if your an SMG4 or Helluva Boss veteran, hehe.

The scene opens up at midday at Imp City in Hell, at the Immediate Murder Professionals (or I.M.P. for short) headquarters. At the office, Blitzo is sitting by his desk, with his legs crossed on the desk, and right in front of him is a client of what appears to be a half Goomba, half Demon (or as I should say, the Demon Goomba).

The goomba pictured above still looks like a normal goomba, but has a few alterations to his appearance, due to him being deceased and forming a new body

The goomba pictured above still looks like a normal goomba, but has a few alterations to his appearance, due to him being deceased and forming a new body. The goomba/demon-hybrid has a mushroom-like physique. He's a midget, about 11 inches tall, lacks of having arms, and dons a blue cap with the brim sideways like if it's the 1990s. He has crimson skin, with a lighter tone on the torso and a darker tone on the feet. He also has yellow sclera and white eyes, small horns on each side on his head, a fang-like tooth in the lower left corner that sticks out, a goatee, and a tail which ends with a triangular point.

Blitzo: Ok, so, uh...who is the person that is responsible for your death?

Demon Goomba: [dreadfully] Bob Bobowski.

Blitzo: Hmm...can you tell exactly how he has caused to do this?

Demon Goomba: So, it happened on that fateful day...

The scene takes a flashback to the living world in a park at yesterday's evening. It shows the former Goomba playing at the playground area, having his physical traits of a regular goomba. And by 3 feet away are two people who appears to be Mario and Bob talking to each other.

 And by 3 feet away are two people who appears to be Mario and Bob talking to each other

Mario: So, you think that you're-a better at pulling pranks, eh?

Bob: Of course, you scrub!