Chapter 3: A Cry For Help

We cut back to the living world, but this time, inside Princess Peach's castle. Mario and his friends; SMG4, Luigi, Toad, Meggy, Fishy Boopkins, Tari, and Saiko are all hanging out here at Peach's. Peach has left her castle a while ago and put Mario in charge of the castle until she returns. In the 3-star room, Mario, Luigi, Fishy Boopkins, and Tari are playing a game of Goldeneye 007 on the Nintendo 64 and duking it out in a free-for-all match. SMG4 is in the 1-star room (top), using his computer to make an another Nintendo-related meme compilation for Mario to react on his next episode of "Mario Reacts". In the main lobby, Toad is using his cell phone, Saiko is throwing darts to a target on a wall, and Meggy is doing parkour to hone her athletic skills across the castle. Yep, it's just an another typical day in Peach's castle. For now that is... Switching to the outdoors with Bob, who's still running away from Blitzo and his gang, is heading towards Peach's castle. He ran through the doors at the entrance, then slammed them shut. The slamming doors got Meggy, Toad, and Saiko's attention; they stopped what they're doing and looked at Bob. Bob began hyperventilating, fearing that the I.M.P. will not rest until they reach their goal of assassinating him.

Meggy: You ok, Bob?

Bob: *gulps* No! We need to barricade the castle!

Bob dashes through the door at the top of the lobby staircase, then comes back down to the lobby while carrying a couple wooden planks, a pack of nails, and a hammer. He goes into the front doors, and started rapidly nailing the planks on the door.

Meggy: What's going on?

Bob: Demons! Weapons! Assassins!

Meggy: Uhh... Full sentences, please?

Bob: There are three demon assassins who are chasing down my ass!

Meggy: Assassins?

Bob: Yeah! They came from the depths of Hell to kill me for money!

Meggy: For real? How'd they get here?

Bob: I don't know! And I need to lay low for a while and not get caught by them!

Saiko: Did you hit your head or something?

Bob: No. Why?

Saiko: 'Cause I find your story hard to believe.

Bob: Whatever. But I know my boy Toad would!

Toad: I'm agreeing with Saiko on that one.

Bob: ...Screw you, guys!

Meggy: I...somewhat believe you.

Bob: Ah, thank you!

SMG4 walks out of the 1-star room, making his way to the 3-star room to tell Mario that he just finished making the meme compilation for the new Mario Reacts episode.

Bob: SMG4! Oh, thank God you're here!

SMG4: 'Sup, Bob! How's things?

Bob: Oh, very good! Until I'm being tracked down by a couple demons who happen to be assassins.

SMG4: That's good to hear— Wait, what?!

Bob: I'm in a hitlist of demon assassins who are getting paid for, you know, assassinating me!

SMG4: Oh. That sucks. Welp, time to tell Mario the good news!

Bob: What?!! What good news?! That I'm history?!