Chapter 2: Enter Earth

Meanwhile at the streets of the Mushroom Kingdom, Blitzo, Moxxie, and Millie are hiding at the gap between two buildings. They peered beside the buliding to their left to see Bob approaching towards the way they're facing from afar. Bob can be seen walking down the sidewalk, and rocking back and forth simultaneously like a crackhead.

Moxxie: Is this dude OK? Why is he walking like that?

Millie: He looks like a drunken sociopathic trash bag!

Moxxie: He doesn't even look that much of threat, to be honest. Is this the same exact guy that Loona describied him, Blitzo?

Blitzo: Positive.

Blitzo takes out a poorly drawn picture of Bob out of his pocket. Moxxie and Millie came over to see what it is.

Blitzo: Lance even made this sh*tty sketch for us for better details

Moxxie: *cringes* Gee, and I thought that you're the worst artist.

Blitzo: Alright, you guys remember the plan?

Moxxie and Millie: *nods* Yes, sir!

Blitzo: Good. Now let's get into our disguises.

Blitzo takes out a disguise each and one for himself, Moxxie and Millie. They all chuckled deeply and maniacally. Back to Bob, the song Instructor Mooselini's Car Rap from Parappa the Rapper, began playing out of nowhere and Bob makes a short rap song along with the rhythm.

Bob:
Yo, wassup, b*tches
It's Bob time
Now listen up
'Cause I'm'ma lay down some rhymes
I'm B-O-B
That's a name you should know
Walking down on the street
and getting them hoes

Bob then approaches a short man wearing a grey trench coat, a black hat, oversized Timberland boots, and his hands in his pockets.

???: Hey.

Bob faces an anonymous man who called him out.

Bob: Hey?

???: Do you happen to be Bob Bobowski?

Bob: Why, yes! You listen to my rap songs?

???: Uhh...yeah!

Bob: *looks at the man's clothing* Wow-wee! That's a bad fit you got on! Timbs are dope, but why wear them with a trench coat along with that hat?

???: (mumbles) Says the b*tch who wears nothing but rags! (normal volume) Anyways, congratulations! You have been selected to win six free movies!

Bob: Hmm, a strange looking man offering me free movies in the streets? I see nothing wrong with that!

Then, an another man and a woman walks out from behind the first man, who are shorter and wear the same attire as the first man. The second man appears to be carrying a suitcase and the woman is holding six Blu-Rays in a stack. Each Blu-ray is a foreign mockbuster titled, "Mission: IMP-ossible", "Spider-Imp", "Charlie's Devils", "Drek", "Diary of a Imp-y Kid", "666 Shades of Grey" and "All Dogs Go To Hell".