Chapter 4: Sh*t's 'Bout To Get Down! (Work in progress)

Back to Peach's castle... Meggy is using a laptop that she's borrowing from SMG4. She links it with an active surveillance camera that's installed above the castle's front doors. She's checking to see if there is such intruders hunting down Bob. Mario and Bob are still bickering to each other.

Mario: Gee, Bob, I'm starting to think that I care a lot about my web show more than you do.

Bob: Yeah? Well that's because you do, you dense motherfu—

Meggy: OH MY GOD!

Meggy's exclamation made everyone else curious.

SMG4: Huh? Is there something wrong, Meggy?

Mario: Did Bob accidentally sent you an another pic of his "thing"?

Meggy: Bob is right... And our guards...

She turns the laptop around for everyone else to witness the horror displayed on the screen. SMG4 and the others huddled together, and took a gander at it. They see Blitzo, Moxxie, and Mille, and the Toad guards' carcasses on the ground. Blitzo can be seen wielding a axe, Moxxie; a machete, and Millie; a pocket knife. The blue Toad is beheaded, with the rest of his lifeless body laying on the ground, while the yellow Toad's corpse is laying on his back, with a pocket knife impaled on his forehead.

SMG4, Luigi, Fishy Boopkins, Tari, and Saiko: *gasp*

Toad: Mama-Mia! *faints*

Bob: *screams like Cletus from Smosh*

Mario: Hahaha! Look at these Toads slaughtered by these demons! These guys will no longer be a pain in my A!

Meggy: WHAT?! Are you missing the point?! Those are the demons that Bob was talking about! He was being serious this whole time!

Mario: Oh, yeah... I GOTTA GET THE F*CK OUTTA HERE!

SMG4: We're in some deep trouble...

Blitzo then presses the doorbell button. Ding!

Fishy Boopkins: *trembles* Ohhh...

Meggy speaks on laptop's mic, which is transmitted to the doorbell button's speaker.

Meggy: Who are you people?!

Blitzo: *smiles maliciously and chuckles* Why, you're witnessing the Immediate Murder Professionals; the greatest assassination group from Hell! My name's Blitzo, the "o" is silent, *gestures to Moxxie and Millie* and these are my comrades, Moxxie, and Millie.

Meggy: There's an "o" in your name?

Blitzo: Yeah, it's the last letter.

Meggy: Alright, Blitz-o. Why are you and you troops here?!

Blitzo's smug expression turns into a slightly annoyed one after hearing Meggy mispronounce his name.

Blitzo: We're here for a somebody-soon-to-be-nobody named Bob Bobowski.

Meggy: Well, you guys came to the wrong crib, 'cause he ain't here. *Clasps hands* So you best be on your way.

Blitzo: Cut the cappery, Miss. We just saw your friend's raggedy ass barge in this castle.

SMG4: Okay, so what? We ain't letting any of you bozos in!

Blitzo: An another voice? Who's this?